Temple Bar-Steaks are on the House!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

Actually, I had something like that in mind. After about the 4th school, all the administrators sound the same...I think they share one basic speech between them. They fail to say anything interesting or relevant, like, y'know, what makes their school unique. :angry:

Essentially, she just wants to take in the vibe - see a building or two where arts/humanities lectures are held, check out a couple of first year residences, and maybe the library. A freakin' 2 hour walking tour in -15C windchills really isn't necessary. :angry:

:lol: Sounds fun! :happy:

I would imagine they would all have a farily similar spheal (sp?)

I know that alot of the tours here are run by the students tho, and not that I'm biased or anything...but I would go for an Artsci tour guide if you can get one. :shifty:

I can't get you very far into the residences without a friend and/or sneaking you in..but they rest I can do. And she's welcome to crash a class or two with me if she likes. :)

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lol: Sounds fun! :happy:

I would imagine they would all have a farily similar spheal (sp?)

I know that alot of the tours here are run by the students tho, and not that I'm biased or anything...but I would go for an Artsci tour guide if you can get one. :shifty:

I can't get you very far into the residences without a friend and/or sneaking you in..but they rest I can do. And she's welcome to crash a class or two with me if she likes. :)

The artsci tour would be great, if she were going into that program. :wink:

Actually, she was talking to a couple of students at my school, and they mentioned that program - asked her if she applied to it, since she has such a high GPA. I told them I have a friend in it. :)

We'll obviously have to do the Rory - Lorelei thing for getting into the rezes. :shifty:

Maybe they'll be offering tours on other days.

~BrightestStar~ said:

:cute:

I think they feel we need some alone time...it's been so long since we've been together, we must get...reaquainted..:shifty:

Oh yeah...and my walker has been ignored for so long that it's all creaky and wobbly...sadly it takes me a bit longer to...uh....get it going...:shifty:

I guess I should go, because the very definition of alone time is that you're...alone. :shifty:

Or maybe I don't give a rat's ass about your alone time, and I'm really just tired. :shrug: Either way. ;)

Night, you crazy kids :wave: :kiss:

VintagePunk said:

The artsci tour would be great, if she were going into that program. :wink:

Actually, she was talking to a couple of students at my school, and they mentioned that program - asked her if she applied to it, since she has such a high GPA. I told them I have a friend in it. :)

We'll obviously have to do the Rory - Lorelei thing for getting into the rezes. :shifty:

Maybe they'll be offering tours on other days.

I'm pretty sure they offer tours for the rest of the year, and all the tours are given by students, from what I know...they are always looking for volunteers.

Awww :sad:
I want alone clone time too! :wantshercakeandtoeatittoo:

Sweet dreams and feel better. :kiss:
:clonelove:

Brighty, I'm 5 foot 9 and 3/4. That aint too tall. However, I have a step ladder, and perhaps that step ladder will be the very thing that assists you with your inexorable climb to the top. My neck? No, Brighty, I cannot crane it that high, you will be lost to my sight for all time. But, what I will have are the memories, and that will be enough to sustain me for now, and for years to come. Fly, Brighty, fly higher than any interlander before you.

I really and truly do make myself ill with my dorkiness, and yet, I flaunt it.

Pokey, your dorkiness sustains me much as your memories of how you helped raise me to the highest of echeleons will sustain you for years to come as you recall and tell all your friends that you, yes you dear Pokey, were once blessed with the friendship of one who has gone so far.

And do not think I will forget you. Oh no, such a tragedy could not occur. In contrast, I will add you to the mailing list and I'll be sure to send you coupons to McDonald's.

I'm all about giving back. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom