Temple Bar-Steaks are on the House!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:
^ Oh, what you mean because of my name? :lol:

it's.....it's......zoomg...you! :faint:

And they dare call me Lurky McLurksalot :angry:

Dude. I just got here. Why will no one believe me? :sad:

:sigh:

Seriously. Headache. No sleep yet. Waiting for Tylenol to work. :blahblah:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Oh, you remember the whole bj experiment thingy and you gave an :eyebrow: response or something like that.

And damnit, I'd admit to my cheesy songs VP...Debbie Gibson, Culture Club and Samantha Fox are all mine damnit!!! :grumpy:

:flirt:

True. You are quite open about your poor taste. :wink:

:kiss:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

VP I believe you...really I do, and what's up with the headache? :hmm:

Tight shoulders and neck = headache. Probably thinking about all the shit I have to do next week. :grumbles: :shakesangryfist:

Bri, you've got one too? :cloneheadachelove:

VintagePunk said:

Tight shoulders and neck = headache. Probably thinking about all the shit I have to do next week. :grumbles: :shakesangryfist:

Bri, you've got one too? :cloneheadachelove:

I do :sad::heart:

Same symptoms, probably not helped by the fact that I wasn't able to eat til 9pm after having not eaten since 11am....
I knew I shoulda brought snacks to the stupid university :angry:

Anyone wanna give me a backrub? :flirt:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I do :sad::heart:

Same symptoms, probably not helped by the fact that I wasn't able to eat til 9pm after having not eaten since 11am....
I knew I shoulda brought snacks to the stupid university :angry:

Anyone wanna give me a backrub? :flirt:

I ate really late, too. :hmm:

What were you doing at school today? :ohmy: We didn't make it there yesterday. Will have to make another attempt in the next few weeks.

VintagePunk said:

I ate really late, too. :hmm:

What were you doing at school today? :ohmy: We didn't make it there yesterday. Will have to make another attempt in the next few weeks.

Really? :ohmy:

Maybe my half of the brain was forcing your half to starve right along with me...:lol:

Working with a friend on a presentation I have to do tomorrow morning. Ugh, we were there from 3 til 8 or so. :crazy:

And there was no food to be found :scream:

Oh you didn't? Perhaps for the best since it was St Patty's day...my friends were telling me some...colourful stories about tour groups that came in previous years either the day of or after st patty's. Let's say parent's weren't impressed. :lol:
I think the're offering tours for most of the rest of the year...they were offering them everyday during march break at least.

Worst comes to worse I can be your lovely tour guide...Tre will tell you what a fantabulous job I did showing him to the bar. :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Really? :ohmy:

Maybe my half of the brain was forcing your half to starve right along with me...:lol:

Working with a friend on a presentation I have to do tomorrow morning. Ugh, we were there from 3 til 8 or so. :crazy:

And there was no food to be found :scream:

Oh you didn't? Perhaps for the best since it was St Patty's day...my friends were telling me some...colourful stories about tour groups that came in previous years either the day of or after st patty's. Let's say parent's weren't impressed. :lol:
I think the're offering tours for most of the rest of the year...they were offering them everyday during march break at least.

Worst comes to worse I can be your lovely tour guide...Tre will tell you what a fantabulous job I did showing him to the bar. :lol:

Actually, I had something like that in mind. After about the 4th school, all the administrators sound the same...I think they share one basic speech between them. They fail to say anything interesting or relevant, like, y'know, what makes their school unique. :angry:

Essentially, she just wants to take in the vibe - see a building or two where arts/humanities lectures are held, check out a couple of first year residences, and maybe the library. A freakin' 2 hour walking tour in -15C windchills really isn't necessary. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom