Temple Bar-Steaks are on the House!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
up to nothing
watched borat w/ friends earlier
that movie is incredibly funny.

now i'm just doing nothing.
with the exception of a few hours with friends, ive actually had an exceptionally awful day. :crazy: woe is me etc etc

are you both sufficiently drunk?

VertigoGal said:
up to nothing
watched borat w/ friends earlier
that movie is incredibly funny.

now i'm just doing nothing.
with the exception of a few hours with friends, ive actually had an exceptionally awful day. :crazy: woe is me etc etc

are you both sufficiently drunk?

Sufficiently...:no:

Getting there...:yes:

Why was your day so bad kiddo? :hmm:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

< dork for not typing anything :coocoo:

Meant to type...you drive-by and then *poof* you're gone? :scratch:

you come, and it`s 1:22 in the morning for me,I do really love talking to you but, I have to look for you:reject: :hug: :kiss:

one? :tsk: whats even the point
haha

my day was bad just because im a fucking dumbshit but it's ok. don't mean to come into the temple bar and be so negative, bars and negative people just don't go together, everyone knows that! :angry:

not much important going on tredge, you?

VertigoGal said:
one? :tsk: whats even the point
haha

my day was bad just because im a fucking dumbshit but it's ok. don't mean to come into the temple bar and be so negative, bars and negative people just don't go together, everyone knows that! :angry:

not much important going on tredge, you?

hey, after the amount i drank in canada this week i thought id go easy for a while.:wink:

:shifty:

im working, at school and planning round the world trips, nothing unusual or new for me :p

VertigoGal said:

Hey VG everybody's a dumbshit at 16/17...no worries. I'm still a dumbshit and I'm old...ask anyone who knows me...:whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom