Temple Bar-Now Serving Food and Snowbunnys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:

I curse a lot and say things like "get your fuck on", so, that's not THAT sweet. But, Reggie, thanks for serving as my spiritual guide here, words won't convey my proper appreciation. Once, to me, you were just Ensign Dogg, but now....you're a shaman.

:yes:

And please just one 'g' on the Dog...yo, I'm not black and all y'all know dat......yo!!

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Hey Thora!!! :hug:

As morning is slowly giving way to the afternoon I should probably leave here and spend time with my kids or something...huh?

Yeah, give them some of the guidance you impart in here on a daily basis. :)

Have a good day with the kids, Reg, sounds like a nice way to spend an afternoon.....

On that note, fuck it....I'm out, need to do some work crap before watching some football....

Have a good day all (and LMPA, whose personality and charmisma are too outsized to be lumped in with something as limiting as "all".)

:)

VintagePunk said:

Are you going to come and visit when I'm forced to enter blue crack rehab, and my life is nothing but a mere shell of an existence? :tsk:

That's when I plan on making my move...!!! :evil:

:uhoh: I hate it when I type out loud...

I mean, VP I will be there for you. Through the thick, the thin, the withdrawals, the wild sex cravings, the food fetishes, the bondage psychosis...you know all the tough stuff.

:angel:

OK off with my family...well my kids as my wife is off spending 'our' money...Xmas never ends here...:shrug:

No spoken words said:
(and LMPA, whose personality and charmisma are too outsized to be lumped in with something as limiting as "all".)

:)

NSW!!! That's the start of a left turn buddy!!!

I like the form of singling one lady out and heaping compliments on her!!! :up:

OK...I'm really outta here...:wave:

:shifty:

VintagePunk said:
And that's another thing, Beav. Have you ever done scientific research? Reading your suggestions last night was fine and dandy, but your methods are going to need some tightening up, should we hope to get this puppy published. You can't just go off all willy-nilly, creating more and more test conditions as you go. It requires careful planning and reasoning. :nerd:

Clearly this is one study where more is better. And the whole point of this study is to give future generations the desire to perform their own studies to disprove it. Think of me as a modern day Freud. He wanted all men to get freaky with their moms - or did he? See, that's gross, so naturally men reacted like, "Uh, no - how about I have sex with this chick to prove I don't want to screw my mom?" See? It's a perfect study. And he's been dead how long? And people are still screwing random non-moms to prove him wrong. THAT is the genius of Freud.

Last edited:
No spoken words said:

Riker liked to fuck, let's not pretend otherwise, sure. But, he was no Kirk. Riker wanted monogamy with Troi. Kirk wanted sexual dominion over every planet in the Federation, and beyond. Ensign Dogg would have fit right in with any of Kirk's famous "Landing Parties".

Kirk was awesome.

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 45 seconds. <--- That's the anti-Kirk.

Shopping proved unsuccessful, but I did finally get U218 w/ the DVD in the mail when I came home (no local stores had it :mad: ):drool:

Might go watch it now since I am beat with a capital "yep so this is how I am choosing to spend my last free Saturday until May 5th" :love:

Uber spackling? Nice. :up:

Reg, I like how your influence has rubbed off on NSW here. :flirt:

I wish I had been here for the studies discussion last night. Just saying, is all...

Ok, bye for now, 24 hour party peoples! :wave:

Reg, have fun at the game. I miss the Kings of Webber/Divac/Christie/Peja....fun team to watch and hate. :)

VP. Hi. Bye. Enjoy dinner.

LMPA, you're gone, but, hi/bye too.

Hi.

Bye.

I'm back... :shifty:

Sorry the shopping was unsuccessful on that end, too, VP.

I'll look for you on the ESPN highlight reels, Reg. You'll be the guy with the painted chest rubbing up against the mascot, no? :sexywink:

Whatcha up to tonight, NSW? :)

Getting dinner sounds good. I'm trying to be good, however, so I might get a super healthy small pizza. You know, thin crust, light cheese, loads of veggies...

That actually sounds really yummy.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I'm back... :shifty:

Sorry the shopping was unsuccessful on that end, too, VP.

I'll look for you on the ESPN highlight reels, Reg. You'll be the guy with the painted chest rubbing up against the mascot, no? :sexywink:

Whatcha up to tonight, NSW? :)

Getting dinner sounds good. I'm trying to be good, however, so I might get a super healthy small pizza. You know, thin crust, light cheese, loads of veggies...

That actually sounds really yummy.

Watching football...first game is over, 2nd starts in 20 minutes....when that is over, a friend of mine that wanted to hang out last night might stop by the neighborhood for dinner. If she cannot make it, I'll just get some Chinese Food and watch a DVD or read or listen to music or indulge my blue crack addiction.

Well, glad you're at least determined, and confident about making it a reality a month from now. I'm trying to lose, too, been walking at night and am looking forward to playing softball again, and racquetball, too.

You heading out tonight, Redkat?

Was out pretty late last night...might have dinner with a friend after the Cowboy/Seahawks game, but, actually would prefer to just order in and watch a movie.

How early is early?

Back
Top Bottom