Temple Bar-Now Serving Food and Snowbunnys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

Easy Shakespeare. I did go on to explain that doodling is good for A.) down time and B.) well, sometimes, you know. It's nosogood. Being as how you have never experienced this, you will most likely be an excellent tester. Welcome aboard!

Meh. When I put the idea out there over a year ago, no one seemed interested. :sad:

I used to watch Star Trek The Next Generation. Wormholes factored into that show greatly. Reggie didn't, there was no "Crewman Dogg" who wanted to fuck every female ensign on the ship.

And that's another thing, Beav. Have you ever done scientific research? Reading your suggestions last night was fine and dandy, but your methods are going to need some tightening up, should we hope to get this puppy published. You can't just go off all willy-nilly, creating more and more test conditions as you go. It requires careful planning and reasoning. :nerd:

No spoken words said:
I used to watch Star Trek The Next Generation. Wormholes factored into that show greatly. Reggie didn't, there was no "Crewman Dogg" who wanted to fuck every female ensign on the ship.

That was Riker, wasn't it? An early Reg prototype. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

That was Riker, wasn't it? An early Reg prototype. :wink:

Riker liked to fuck, let's not pretend otherwise, sure. But, he was no Kirk. Riker wanted monogamy with Troi. Kirk wanted sexual dominion over every planet in the Federation, and beyond. Ensign Dogg would have fit right in with any of Kirk's famous "Landing Parties".

VintagePunk said:
I never watched the original series, just TNG.

I can't even begin to imagine Shatner in a sexual context. :yikes:

Well, then thanks for destroying what I thought was a pretty funny post by me, great, VP, dangle some Trek knowledge out there then back pedal furiously.

FYI, Kirk banged everything that moved in the original series. Now you know for the next time I go down this path.

Sorry to interrupt the oral sex scientific studies!!!!

:)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

So, I've been reduced to "and all" now, eh? :sad:

Hey VP, Beav, and some guy. :wave:

:wink:

Sorry etc. girl or Etc. girl or etc. lady or The Etc kid....what's the official title?

Thanks, Redkat, dive bars and good friends are a potent combo. :)

ThoraSEB said:
I've never watched any form of Star Trek. I feel so lost. :lol:

Hallelujah!!! I watched the original when I was a "KID" but quickly grew out of pointy eared men, dorky captains and villians based on the toilet paper and shit that ball up and get caught in your ass hairs!!!

And by the way the 'sexiness' of this thread pulled me back in...especially VP getting all waxy and philosophical...:yes:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Hallelujah!!! I watched the original when I was a "KID" but quickly grew out of pointing eared men, dorky captains and villians based on the toilet paper and shit that ball up and get caught in your ass hairs!!!

And by the way the 'sexiness' of this thread pulled me back in...especially VP getting all waxy and philosophical...:yes:

Apparently my arrival right at the time she started getting all......what you said, Reggie.......was of some significance.....but, as you can read, I take things down a dorkier path than someone like you, Ensign Dogg, would take it.

No spoken words said:

Well, then thanks for destroying what I thought was a pretty funny post by me, great, VP, dangle some Trek knowledge out there then back pedal furiously.

FYI, Kirk banged everything that moved in the original series. Now you know for the next time I go down this path.

Sorry to interrupt the oral sex scientific studies!!!!

:)

But in sexual situations, would. He speak. In stilted. Stacatto. Tones?

He Kat, April. :wave:

Kat, that old oral sex threat was some funny shit. The harder that one person denied it, the more I would laugh. I checked, and I'm still subscribed to that thread. :lol:

I watched the original when I wa a kid and it was syndicated, and watched The Next Generation religiously, great show on many levels. Did not watch and of the subsequent series.

No spoken words said:

Sorry etc. girl or Etc. girl or etc. lady or The Etc kid....what's the official title?

Thanks, Redkat, dive bars and good friends are a potent combo. :)

I believe it was Etc. Girl/Executive Bitch, at least that's what I was yesterday.

Ah, the promise of what a new day can bring. :drool:

*runs to where other non-trekkers are gathered*

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I believe it was Etc. Girl/Executive Bitch, at least that's what I was yesterday.

Ah, the promise of what a new day can bring. :drool:

*runs to where other non-trekkers are gathered*

It's not a Trek thread, nor am I a Trekker, you're safe. I just admired the 2nd series for reasons I'll not bore people with.

Etc. Girl/Executive Bitch, got it, that looks good on a business card.....your days of not getting laid are over.

Hi Everyone, Just popping in to say hi :wave:

LMPA - great picture :combust:

Missed you last night VP

Hopefully Veeg does well at the meet today

Thora - I think that swim is a mad idea and you are fantastic for doing it!

Glad you had a good night in the end NSW

Poor Tre - we've turned the bar into a non stop party!

Kat I hope the thinking works out

Beav - shouldn't you be sheetrocking or something?

Reg - in case you've heard the study references on whatever microtransmitter/receiver your using, Hi

and I'm out :wave:

snowbunny00774 said:
Hi Everyone, Just popping in to say hi :wave:

LMPA - great picture :combust:

Missed you last night VP

Hopefully Veeg does well at the meet today

Thora - I think that swim is a mad idea and you are fantastic for doing it!

Glad you had a good night in the end NSW

Poor Tre - we've turned the bar into a non stop party!

Kat I hope the thinking works out

Beav - shouldn't you be sheetrocking or something?

Reg - in case you've heard the study references on whatever microtransmitter/receiver your using, Hi

and I'm out :wave:

Nobody loves 'em and leaves em quite like Snow.

VintagePunk said:

But in sexual situations, would. He speak. In stilted. Stacatto. Tones?

He Kat, April. :wave:

Kat, that old oral sex threat was some funny shit. The harder that one person denied it, the more I would laugh. I checked, and I'm still subscribed to that thread. :lol:

I think I might've totally missed that thread. Link, anyone? :shifty:

:lol: NSW, the not getting laid, it's pretty much my choice - it has to do with the market and right now pickin's are SLIM. :tsk:

This is why batteries were invented. :wink:

No spoken words said:

Apparently my arrival right at the time she started getting all......what you said, Reggie.......was of some significance.....but, as you can read, I take things down a dorkier path than someone like you, Ensign Dogg, would take it.

Good Morning/Afternoon all!! :wave:

Yes NSW that is your charm. You are the resident sweet guy. We all appreciate that from you, however sometimes you need to take a left turn and go with the subject. You can do buddy...I know you can!!

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Good Morning/Afternoon all!! :wave:

Yes NSW that is your charm. You are the resident sweet guy. We all appreciate that from you, however sometimes you need to take a left turn and go with the subject. You can do buddy...I know you can!!

I curse a lot and say things like "get your fuck on", so, that's not THAT sweet. But, Reggie, thanks for serving as my spiritual guide here, words won't convey my proper appreciation. Once, to me, you were just Ensign Dogg, but now....you're a shaman.

Back
Top Bottom