Temple Bar-Now Serving Food and Snowbunnys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redkat said:
groggy and confused but that's fairly normal. I need coffee :drool:

how was your night out? :sexywink:

I was going to reply to that first thing by saying how even though I had two vanilla lattes it's almost 1 and I'm still groggy. See I'm forgetting to reply to things. Lovely, lol.

I got in late last night though, so I'm hoping that has everything to do with it. I'm not a morning person, but usually by 9 I'm good if I've had caffeine. I hope I didn't screw myself with having school start so early. :uhoh:

What did you do last night? I gather you were drinking, then there was the looking for food part...

Yep, he did. :yes:

I guess my aunt and uncle also took me to his wedding - they said I was 4. Like I'm supposed to remember that.

I did some heavy thinking and sorted nothing out. Then I had bad dreams about the heavy thinking.

I wasn't really drinking. I had a smirnoff but I think I was the sober one here ;)

worked 14 hours yesterday, and then went out to see a special showing of the matrix at midnight. so when i finally went to bed i was exhausted.:wink:

i think i'm good now. :dancing:

every day at work i get closer to hitting someone. :crack:

I'm not at my swim meet yet. :sexywink:
bleh I don't want to swim. :crack:

but I have to get through it cos afterward I'm meeting some friends I haven't seen forever (and some that I've seen quite a lot in the past few days haha) for dinner. I'm soooo excited.

I've been blowing a lot of money on dinner and stuff lately though. :reject: we might just eat at the mall haha

Thora- what kind of swimming are you training for? :up:

Despite the claims of others, I still maintain that there is a salty quality to...ummmm...y'know.

And a pox on your house Beav, for suggesting that scantron cards and pencils should be handed out for doodling. :madwife:

Again, I can only speak from experience, but boredom has never been a factor when.... :shifty:

VintagePunk said:
What opportune timing! NSW arrives just as I'm waxing philosophic on....y'know. :shifty:

I'm sure Reggie would have some amazing reply to this, but, me, I stare at the screen and conjure up nada.

Beav could probably comedically explain some link between my arrival and that particular topic.

the rockin edge said:
what is this thread turning into?

did the world implode since 7:30pm last night? :|

t_6653.jpg

VintagePunk said:
Actually, I was just thinking - it's a little surprising that, given Reg's seemingly psychic link to topics such as this, he hasn't appeared. :lol:

How was your evening?

My evening was a good reminder that I still have people in my life here in LA whose company I truly enjoy. A lot of laughs last night, thanks for asking.

VintagePunk said:

And a pox on your house Beav, for suggesting that scantron cards and pencils should be handed out for doodling. :madwife:

Easy Shakespeare. I did go on to explain that doodling is good for A.) down time and B.) well, sometimes, you know. It's nosogood. Being as how you have never experienced this, you will most likely be an excellent tester. Welcome aboard!

Back
Top Bottom