Temple Bar-Now Serving Food and Snowbunnys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

Like you've never been like, "I would honestly rather be doodling." Come on! It's not always golden you know.

true...I should make sure the women have an ample supply of doodling paper...

snowbunny00774 said:

true...I should make sure the women have an ample supply of doodling paper...

Might not want to give them pencils though. Not an opportune time for women to be holding sharp objects.

Side Note:
I'd never clicked on the winky head in your sig until tonight, that's some funny shit. I always wondered what your sig meant.

You are the first person to ever do that I think....

Lots of people comment on it, but they never click on the link and I never explain!!

Reggie Thee Dog said:
OK...OS, doodling...women with pencils? :uhoh:

Beav...don't piss the ladies off (almost spelled that laidies...:no: )

The women will not be given pencils during experiments, nor during any pillow fights they will be required to participate in, nor during beach volleyball sessions. They can, however, use them during the "naughty library / study hall" portion and any downtime they get.

Look, this is the stuff I usually listen to...however I just got a new PC...a new iPod and a bunch of new CDs...so my 'random' doesn't realize I've heard these songs a billion times so it's playing them.

I'm proud of my list tonight...however if Samantha Fox comes back into play...sorry!!

G'night snow!! :kiss: and a :hug:

Alright kids...I've got a busy night of drinking...I'm going to go catch some TV and then check back in a while or so.

G'night to those who'll be gone when I get back...Beav!! :wave:

Lila will most certainly be up!!

just woke up and wanted to pop in to say that I had a dream that the mods got so sick of this thread going over, that they put us all on probation and said our threads were only allowed to go to 450 now instead of 500.

:lmao:

going back to sleep now hopefully

VertigoGal said:
just woke up and wanted to pop in to say that I had a dream that the mods got so sick of this thread going over, that they put us all on probation and said our threads were only allowed to go to 450 now instead of 500.

:lmao:

going back to sleep now hopefully

Yo, that's crazy, yo. Crazy.

Morning April, here is Reggies last re-cap and explains (sorta) what was going on. Initially we were just looking for food. Then it got dirty somehow...

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Damnit tre...we're all drunk or just too stubborn to tell you...

However Cliff Notes:

Merkin

No one knows what it is

Kat finds old thread

Beav laughs

Snow pukes in her mouth...but not from merkin

Beav finds a passage where you offered as the sacrificial os benefactor

you play dumb

Beav gets mad

We all rant on your misfortune

You come in

Here we are

Are you with me now tre?

It was great! We never did have sushi - bar was PACKED, but it was a fantastic night out. Lotsa fun. :yes:

And this morning at the church my aunt (re)introduced me to the pastor who came to the hospital to visit me when I was 6. :lol: He came in and she's all, "you remember April, last time you saw her she was 6"

So it was one of those deals. But it was nice to go and help out. It makes you feel really lucky. :slant:

Back
Top Bottom