Temple Bar-Now Serving Food and Snowbunnys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:

Let me verify this b4 I ream him out when he comes in the bar next. That kid and his bloody disdainful smileys...

Oh, is he young? I thought he was in his 20s or so. Actually, that's no excuse. I'm pretty sure I remember being like 12 and hearing of it and being like, "Wow, that sounds like a good idea. I propose that's a great idea. In fact my young mind is pretty sure it might be the greatest idea of all time - FUCK SLICED BREAD!"

snowbunny00774 said:
:lmao: I only on page one and already laughing at the sorry sex lives some people must have...as if your goona describe an actual position and say it doesn't exist...

now you're making me feel bad :(

UberBeaver said:

Oh, is he young? I thought he was in his 20s or so. Actually, that's no excuse. I'm pretty sure I remember being like 12 and hearing of it and being like, "Wow, that sounds like a good idea. I propose that's a great idea. In fact my young mind is pretty sure it might be the greatest idea of all time - FUCK SLICED BREAD!"

:lmao:

I promised to keep that thread bumped and I didn't. There just wasn't much to add. It should be stickied at the top of the page so newbies can enjoy it.

snowbunny00774 said:
:lmao: I only on page one and already laughing at the sorry sex lives some people must have...as if your goona describe an actual position and say it doesn't exist...

Yes, because we men can't kneel. Our knees just don't support us. We fall over and then (I don't know what page this enlightened human come through with this on) the women must sit on our face. It's the only way. The Kama Sutra? We call that Shama Shutra around here.

Fuck sliced bread is going to make it into the Canadian gathering thread with your permission Beav...

Really Kat re the :( - I haven't got that far yet..

and yes people..I'm well into the wine so I will be making no effort to coreect the typos.

snowbunny00774 said:
Fuck sliced bread is going to make it into the Canadian gathering thread with your permission Beav...

Take it, no need to ask. You planning a slice bread fucking competition? Or a sliced bread orgy? Just get everyone naked, through some sliced bread at em....shit, I might have to cxl Scotland now. "Pack the kid, we're going to London Ontario." "Why?" "Uh - they're fucking bread?" "Oh, what are waiting for?" "You, woman."

UberBeaver said:
Side path, the first couple of pages, when people are actually debating if the song was about edge's daughter or oral sex, are ok, but VP sets out to do a poll around page 10 that, even though it never catches on, is funny to read. And tre totally could have been a guinea pig! An ORAL SEX GUINEA PIG! Reg - has that not been every mans dream since the dawn of time? And he just gave the eyebrow smiley and moved on. ugh. Such opportunity, wasted.

Tre :eyebrow:

:tsk:

That about sums it up...:yes:

I just broke an organ or a bone or something laughing...at that thread and this page!!

U2 granny had the best post :bow:

U2 kitten must have thought I was a religious nut really into getting guys to pray if she's ever read my profile!!

I'm sure the wife will be the first one on the plane when you tell her that Beav!

ok guys, i just got home from work. been there since 8:45 this morning.

should i:

a. go to bed.
b. stay up online for an hour
c. go see the matrix, (there's a special midnight showing and ive never seen it)

cmon guys i need answers

the rockin edge said:

should i:

a. go to bed.
c. go see the matrix, (there's a special midnight showing and ive never seen it)

cmon guys i need answers

You should do anything but be in this thread...:disgrace:

the rockin edge said:

should i:

a. go to bed.

cmon guys i need answers

First: Go back the oral sex thread and reapply for guinea pig status.

Then: Um...First Matrix? Go for it. That's a good one. The other ones are ok. The more you watch them, the better they get, but the first one just owns from beginning to end.

snowbunny00774 said:
I just broke an organ or a bone or something laughing...at that thread and this page!!

U2 granny had the best post :bow:

U2 kitten must have thought I was a religious nut really into getting guys to pray if she's ever read my profile!!

I'm sure the wife will be the first one on the plane when you tell her that Beav!

What page is U2 Granny? You don't have the link handy, do you?

You were volunteered to be a guinea pig for what effects various foods had on improving taste during oral sex and the best you could do was raise an eyebrow...

the rockin edge said:
what the hell are you talking about? :|

Damnit tre...we're all drunk or just too stubborn to tell you...

However Cliff Notes:

Merkin

No one knows what it is

Kat finds old thread

Beav laughs

Snow pukes in her mouth...but not from merkin

Beav finds a passage where you offered as the sacrificial os benefactor

you play dumb

Beav gets mad

We all rant on your misfortune

You come in

Here we are