Temple Bar-Now Serving Food and Snowbunnys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
I've had Guinness once, and I wasn't a fan of it then. I should try it again sometime. :yes:

to break you me in they put black currant (?) I think in my half pint. I didn't realize it was a liquor and the bartender let me help myself :tsk: didn't go very well. Anyways it cuts the bitter a bit.

I much prefer it without. Try it again and do it an an irish pub where it's ordered often enough that it's probably good.

sorry reg :sad: I'm gonna regret not going

redkat said:

to break you me in they put black currant (?) I think in my half pint. I didn't realize it was a liquor and the bartender let me help myself :tsk: didn't go very well. Anyways it cuts the bitter a bit.

I much prefer it without. Try it again and do it an an irish pub where it's ordered often enough that it's probably good.

sorry reg :sad: I'm gonna regret not going

Good suggestion! I'll try that the next time I'm at an Irish pub.

The first time I had Guinness was at the factory in Dublin, so I couldn't NOT drink it. :wink:

I'll definitely give it a second chance.

ThoraSEB said:

Good suggestion! I'll try that the next time I'm at an Irish pub.

The first time I had Guinness was at the factory in Dublin, so I couldn't NOT drink it. :wink:

I'll definitely give it a second chance.

St.James gate :combust: That was def. good Guinness, then you just have to get used to it.

Back
Top Bottom