Temple Bar-Now Serving Food and Snowbunnys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

Ahhh. Dammit. Thanks. I need to get it perfect for when I have to infiltrate. See down here we start sentences when addressing people with a sound like "ayy" or "yo", I just assumed the northern version was "eh". Good advice, thanks.

Did you ever listen to those Death Cab tunes? I can send some to you if you want.

I haven't listened to them yet...can you please send them.

I keep putting on the human Television songs and then I get distracted and they're over. I just realized how short they are.

I do like them though thanks.

If I could think clearly I'd compare them to someone...

Great thread. I was debating on doing the side path...is it worth it?

ETA:and sorry but who the fuck has time to pluck? sorry if you guys do but really...

Side path, the first couple of pages, when people are actually debating if the song was about edge's daughter or oral sex, are ok, but VP sets out to do a poll around page 10 that, even though it never catches on, is funny to read. And tre totally could have been a guinea pig! An ORAL SEX GUINEA PIG! Reg - has that not been every mans dream since the dawn of time? And he just gave the eyebrow smiley and moved on. ugh. Such opportunity, wasted.

redkat said:
I keep putting on the human Television songs and then I get distracted and they're over. I just realized how short they are.

I do like them though thanks.

If I could think clearly I'd compare them to someone...

Any band that they get compared to I've never heard of, like the Wedding Present or Wedding Party? I dunno. It's just happy, catchy music. So good. Their first album is 18 minutes. Most pink Floyd songs are longer than that.

I've seen them live a few times too. They sounds real good, but their sets are like 18 minutes long too.

UberBeaver said:
Side path, the first couple of pages, when people are actually debating if the song was about edge's daughter or oral sex, are ok, but VP sets out to do a poll around page 10 that, even though it never catches on, is funny to read. And tre totally could have been a guinea pig! An ORAL SEX GUINEA PIG! Reg - has that not been every mans dream since the dawn of time? And he just gave the eyebrow smiley and moved on. ugh. Such opportunity, wasted.

Let me verify this b4 I ream him out when he comes in the bar next. That kid and his bloody disdainful smileys...

UberBeaver said:

Any band that they get compared to I've never heard of, like the Wedding Present or Wedding Party? I dunno. It's just happy, catchy music. So good. Their first album is 18 minutes. Most pink Floyd songs are longer than that.

I've seen them live a few times too. They sounds real good, but their sets are like 18 minutes long too.

I kept going back to itunes and playing them over wondering how the hell it keep skipping to interpol :lol:

:lmao: I only on page one and already laughing at the sorry sex lives some people must have...as if your goona describe an actual position and say it doesn't exist...

ETA: as per earlier whining...I meant not quite as sorry as mine..

Back
Top Bottom