Temple Bar-Now Serving Food and Snowbunnys - Page 21 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-06-2007, 10:36 PM   #301
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 09:34 AM
Beav, you an Islander fan? Do you chant "DP DP" at home?
__________________

__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 01-06-2007, 10:42 PM   #302
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 09:34 AM
Sometimes, instead of haikus, I'll write really bad rap tunes about people:

His name's Beav
He'll get down on his knees
Oral sex tests results
is what he'll achieve

He likes sheetrock
He's logical like Mr. Spock
If you're a fool
you're gonna get mocked

He's got a friend
to go out drinking they do tend
when this guy hangs out with Beav
the armpit sweat never ends

He likes blue crack
He thinks other mc's rhymes are whack
When he gets hurt or misses work
He uses AFLAC (sorry, lame, but it made me laugh)

This rhyme's over
So I need a closer
But my mind is blank
Crap....I wish I was HOVA

I sometimes wonder about myself.
__________________

__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 01-06-2007, 10:47 PM   #303
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Thora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Wishing I was on the beach
Posts: 34,116
Local Time: 10:34 AM
__________________
Insert something interesting here
Thora is offline  
Old 01-06-2007, 10:51 PM   #304
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 12:34 PM
I am an Islander's fan, yes. I can't stand DiPietro. He sucks, though lately, he's been better, I'll give him that. No one on his team wants to score, so I can't blame him for the 6 or 7 consecutive losses. I do not chant DP, no....maybe if I'm watching porn, but not while watching hockey.

Dude - you want to see bad rap, check out my journal.

Why did you chose tonight to renounce hockey? You're in Detroit? They just retied Yzerman's jersey!
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 01-06-2007, 10:52 PM   #305
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words
Sometimes, instead of haikus, I'll write really bad rap tunes about people:

His name's Beav
He'll get down on his knees
Oral sex tests results
is what he'll achieve

He likes sheetrock
He's logical like Mr. Spock
If you're a fool
you're gonna get mocked

He's got a friend
to go out drinking they do tend
when this guy hangs out with Beav
the armpit sweat never ends

He likes blue crack
He thinks other mc's rhymes are whack
When he gets hurt or misses work
He uses AFLAC (sorry, lame, but it made me laugh)

This rhyme's over
So I need a closer
But my mind is blank
Crap....I wish I was HOVA

I sometimes wonder about myself.
All white dudes rhyme like the Beasttie Boys. We can't help it.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 01-06-2007, 10:54 PM   #306
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver
I am an Islander's fan, yes. I can't stand DiPietro. He sucks, though lately, he's been better, I'll give him that. No one on his team wants to score, so I can't blame him for the 6 or 7 consecutive losses. I do not chant DP, no....maybe if I'm watching porn, but not while watching hockey.

Dude - you want to see bad rap, check out my journal.

Why did you chose tonight to renounce hockey? You're in Detroit? They just retied Yzerman's jersey!
I love how fucking insane Wang the Isles owner is. This off season was priceless. Moving on from sports before I get chastised. Again.

I have been writing bad rap songs for over 20 years now. Bad Haiku, bad rap songs, you name it I'm willing to pen it. I'll check your journal out one day, am sure it will be amusing...I did read that one entry about your day and that was priceless.

My journal is depressing...avoid avoid avoid.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 01-06-2007, 10:58 PM   #307
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver
I am an Islander's fan, yes. I can't stand DiPietro. He sucks, though lately, he's been better, I'll give him that. No one on his team wants to score, so I can't blame him for the 6 or 7 consecutive losses. I do not chant DP, no....maybe if I'm watching porn, but not while watching hockey.

Dude - you want to see bad rap, check out my journal.

Why did you chose tonight to renounce hockey? You're in Detroit? They just retied Yzerman's jersey!

White boys who rap.


Wait a second.

It was a split, but amicable. I still have mad love for Stevie Y. And I'll always be interested in news of my favorite players, but as for games and stats, etc, eh.

I used to be a real hockey back in high school.
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 01-06-2007, 11:02 PM   #308
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel



White boys who rap.


Wait a second.

It was a split, but amicable. I still have mad love for Stevie Y. And I'll always be interested in news of my favorite players, but as for games and stats, etc, eh.

I used to be a real hockey back in high school.
VG has a guy for you, yo.

I really only follow the Islanders. And I know some of the Rangers and the Devils cause they play the Islanders every 4 days. But aside from that, I don't know much. Like, I know Buffalo and Anaheim are real good, but my knowledge ends there.

Yzerman = Legend. I liked that guy.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 01-06-2007, 11:04 PM   #309
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 09:34 AM
There is no sport with a more startling difference between the TV experience and the in arena experience. In person, it's just amazing to watch. On TV, even HD, it translates poorly, sadly. Playoff hockey is crazy time, really intense stuff, I love it.

Stevie Y was a class act and the epitome of what a Captain should be. Detroit was lucky to have him for so long.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 01-06-2007, 11:04 PM   #310
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


I love how fucking insane Wang the Isles owner is. This off season was priceless.
Wang is insane, but at least he's not a moron like Milbury. Ugh. STFU, man. If this were like 1984, he'd trade Gretzky for Chico Resche and, like, me. "Uh, he can't ive skate." "Great, we'll mold him. Sign him for 12 years, 80 million." "He's 10." "25 years, 100 million."

Oh, and I have partial season tix for them. I'll end up going to about 15 games or so.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 01-06-2007, 11:05 PM   #311
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Thora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Wishing I was on the beach
Posts: 34,116
Local Time: 10:34 AM
Hockey right here! I've been one since I was a kid.
__________________
Insert something interesting here
Thora is offline  
Old 01-06-2007, 11:06 PM   #312
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver


Wang is insane, but at least he's not a moron like Milbury. Ugh. STFU, man. If this were like 1984, he'd trade Gretzky for Chico Resche and, like, me. "Uh, he can't ive skate." "Great, we'll mold him. Sign him for 12 years, 80 million." "He's 10." "25 years, 100 million."
Well, Wang is the guy who let Milbury keep his job for so long. And, check out Di Pietro's contract for crazy. It's, I think, a 15 fucking year contract for crazy $$$. Oh, and the Isles new GM was the backup goalie last season. Fucking asylum, but, they're my team.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 01-06-2007, 11:07 PM   #313
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by ThoraSEB
Hockey right here! I've been one since I was a kid.
Yeah, but isn't that Canadian Law?
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 01-06-2007, 11:07 PM   #314
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 12:34 PM
It's nice to know we had a Captain who was so well-admired through the entire league.

The only white boys who rap that I like are the Beastie Boys, yo.

Hey again Thora.

I may be MIA (not my cat) for a while - drinking water (being the good little detox angel I am) and Sex & The City is on.

I can't believe I missed an opportunity to say Wang.

Reg would sooo spank me for this.
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 01-06-2007, 11:09 PM   #315
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 09:34 AM
I'm out, too. Beav, try to soldier on without me.

Night, LMPA, Beav, Thora and whoever the frig else is here....I'll be back later, likely, see if anyone is still around.

Bye!
__________________

__________________
No spoken words is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com