Temple Bar-Now Serving Food and Snowbunnys - Page 20 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-06-2007, 10:13 PM   #286
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 09:58 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by redkat


I normally do too. I'm gonna challenge myself see if I can sleep for 12 hours maybe more
I should add that I love to sleep, too. I like when I have a free Saturday morning/afternoon, so I can stay up crazy late (like last night) then sleep late. Just not a morning person, me.

Redkat, good luck with that challenge!!!!

ETA - Hello Doozer.
__________________

__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 01-06-2007, 10:14 PM   #287
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Doozer61
NYC is looking better every minute.


So, is that really true there are Coach bags at Tarchez now?

Watch it just be a CA thing.
__________________

__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 01-06-2007, 10:17 PM   #288
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Doozer61
NYC is looking better every minute.
I like this spirit, Dooz. I like it alot.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 01-06-2007, 10:19 PM   #289
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Thora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Wishing I was on the beach
Posts: 34,116
Local Time: 10:58 PM
I'm a night owl as well.

Hey Doozer!
__________________
Insert something interesting here
Thora is offline  
Old 01-06-2007, 10:19 PM   #290
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 09:58 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver


I like this spirit, Dooz. I like it alot.
Well, look who let themselves into the hizzouse.

The hizzie.

Holla.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 01-06-2007, 10:20 PM   #291
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 12:58 AM
Sleeping in.

Yeah, I'm a few posts behind but I like being the underdog. Or something like that.

This thread is sorely lacking sexual content tonight.

Ok, those three words "sorely" "lacking" and "sexual", remind me to never use them in a sentence ever again.

Hey Beav
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 01-06-2007, 10:21 PM   #292
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by redkat


none of us are gonna change the way we look. I just wanna get rid of this holiday weight I swore I wouldn't gain this year.

Since getting pregnant my wife's gained 25lbs. I've gained 30.

I went running the other day and I thought I was having a heart attack. Me legs hurt for 3 days. On a good note, It's 10pm and I've just eaten a gyro. Mmmm, taste.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 01-06-2007, 10:22 PM   #293
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 09:58 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel
Sleeping in.

Yeah, I'm a few posts behind but I like being the underdog. Or something like that.

This thread is sorely lacking sexual content tonight.

Ok, those three words "sorely" "lacking" and "sexual", remind me to never use them in a sentence ever again.

Hey Beav
Well, Beav is here, so that could help. Reggie is at a basketball game, so, his fuck-dar is disabled for the evening. He'll catch up later and make up for lost time. Snow or VP could pop in at any second to ratchet up the sex talk levels, though.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 01-06-2007, 10:22 PM   #294
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


Well, look who let themselves into the hizzouse.

The hizzie.

Holla.
An interstellar burst.... I'm back to save the universe.

In a deep deep sleep, of the innocent
I am born again.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 01-06-2007, 10:24 PM   #295
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


Well, Beav is here, so that could help. Reggie is at a basketball game, so, his fuck-dar is disabled for the evening. He'll catch up later and make up for lost time. Snow or VP could pop in at any second to ratchet up the sex talk levels, though.
Being the only ho can be so ronrey.




Hey, Kill Bill Vol. 2 is on!
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 01-06-2007, 10:24 PM   #296
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


Well, Beav is here, so that could help. Reggie is at a basketball game, so, his fuck-dar is disabled for the evening. He'll catch up later and make up for lost time. Snow or VP could pop in at any second to ratchet up the sex talk levels, though.
I don't generally go on with the sex talk, but then again it's not everyday you encounter a man that passes up an opportunity to be an oral sex guinea pig.

We need to get Reg a blackberry so he can follow from wherever he is. This is nonsense.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 01-06-2007, 10:26 PM   #297
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver


I don't generally go on with the sex talk, but then again it's not everyday you encounter a man that passes up an opportunity to be an oral sex guinea pig.

We need to get Reg a blackberry so he can follow from wherever he is. This is nonsense.

His ears are probably ringing right now as it is.

I'm telling you, we're going to (ok, just you guys) see him on Sportscenter rubbing up against the basketball team's mascot, which I don't even know if that team has to pay someone to dress up like a bird or chicken to rev up the fans.
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 01-06-2007, 10:27 PM   #298
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 09:58 PM
Oh, LMPA, the isolation you must feel now, being the solo ho.

Beav, true, but, you did perk the fuck up over the oral sex thread/testing. I'm sure we've not heard the last of that. I read that whole thread and it was comical reading the posts of the people that were mortified that Bono would make sexual references in his songs.

Reggie KNOWS there is sex talk going on currently, he definitely does....he just cannot respond. Reggie, if you can sense this post of mine...buy a fucking crackberry so you can work your magic.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 01-06-2007, 10:30 PM   #299
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel



His ears are probably ringing right now as it is.

I'm telling you, we're going to (ok, just you guys) see him on Sportscenter rubbing up against the basketball team's mascot, which I don't even know if that team has to pay someone to dress up like a bird or chicken to rev up the fans.
I don't watch sports (other than hockey and the World Cup) but if you ever see a dude at a basketball game doing that and yelling "It's just the dog in me baby 1 Ahooooo," You have to somehow get it to me. That would be the greatest thing ever.



1 Quoted: George Clinton in the film PCU.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 01-06-2007, 10:33 PM   #300
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 12:58 AM
i totally will

Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver


I don't watch sports (other than hockey and the World Cup) but if you ever see a dude at a basketball game doing that and yelling "It's just the dog in me baby 1 Ahooooo," You have to somehow get it to me. That would be the greatest thing ever.



1 Quoted: George Clinton in the film PCU.


It's funny you mentioned that, cause I just rennounced hockey tonight. It had to be done. The lockout from a couple years ago did it in for me.

And I have the attention span of a gnat when it comes to things other than, well, things I'm into. So hockey and I had to end things. It was an amicable split.
__________________

__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com