Temple Bar-Now Serving Food and Snowbunnys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
what do you mean natural sugar? like from fruit or out of a packet?

I'm inspired by all this diet cheating :drool:

I'm gonna run today too :dance:

VertigoGal said:
:wave:

heh I'm a terrible U2 fan lately. :reject: STILL haven't heard their new single thing.
beav I think that is really cool that you're a premium member on a site for a band you're only mildly interested in. :heart:

I figured after a year + of wasting their bandwidth, maybe it's be nice if I threw a little something their way. And I couldn't read PMs and see stuff, and that annoyed me. So I showed them. HAHAHA...wait. Dammit.

Doozer61 said:
fruits only no crap. i had stopped before thanksgiving but around my birthday, it was shot to hell with the holidays and stuff.

All you've eaten is fruits? Or the only sugar you've had came from fruits?

I want to do a fast, like 3 days, where all you consume is tea and OJ.

we need a running smilie :drool:

very impressive doozer I mostly eat crap.

I just realized I have another vegas trip in a couple weeks too so that isn't gonna help. I need to go on a crash health kick before that.

UberBeaver said:

All you've eaten is fruits? Or the only sugar you've had came from fruits?

I want to do a fast, like 3 days, where all you consume is tea and OJ.

I have never done a fast voluntarily before, I mean other than to prep for something. Yes, the only sugar I have right now is from fruits. And most of my carbs are coming from Whole Grain products. I am trying to stick to 1800 calories a day.

Doozer61 said:

I have never done a fast voluntarily before, I mean other than to prep for something. Yes, the only sugar I have right now is from fruits. And most of my carbs are coming from Whole Grain products. I am trying to stick to 1800 calories a day.

how many beers is that?

Doozer61 said:

Awesome. Good luck. It's hard.

I've never fasted either. On Good Friday when I was a kid we had to wait til dinner to eat, or something like that. That killed me. But I figures I's all growns up now, why not?

It's a health drink I tell you!

Per pint, Draught Guinness has 210 calories; as a reference, one pint of semi-skimmed milk has 260 calories and one pint of orange juice has 220 calories. ...

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Crash health kicks = unhealthy!!!

Just my 2 cents...not that you wanted it or nothing...:shifty:

Yeah, I know. But the way I see it, fasting is half mental. Supposedly it's healthy to do now and then actually. Probably not a recommended way to lose weight, but I think it cleans up your insides a bit, and I got bad stuff in there. So maybe this'll help.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Crash health kicks = unhealthy!!!

Just my 2 cents...not that you wanted it or nothing...:shifty:

I am not on a crash diet, the doc put me on it because of the diabetes. Mostly just watching portions and eating more fruits and veggies. :up:

I have a group of friends from church that do these "cleanses" and it involves drinking this godawful concoction to cleanse your liver. :sick: I don't think that is healthy at all.

I need to drink healthier stuff!

redkat said:
Per pint, Draught Guinness has 210 calories; as a reference, one pint of semi-skimmed milk has 260 calories and one pint of orange juice has 220 calories. ...

I never liked Guinness, but lately, I'm getting into it. It's pretty good. Just so thick.

Doozer61 said:

I am not on a crash diet, the doc put me on it because of the diabetes. Mostly just watching portions and eating more fruits and veggies. :up:

I have a group of friends from church that do these "cleanses" and it involves drinking this godawful concoction to cleanse your liver. :sick: I don't think that is healthy at all.

Dooz/Beav I was commenting on kat's little blurb.

Dooz...:up:

Beav :shrug:

UberBeaver said:

I don't like posts that are not all about me, Reg. Not one bit.

Beav...my apologies.

Speaking of demands, I have a few if I'm going to be coaxed into going to LondonmunichparisamsterdamOntario:

1. Whenever I enter the room I would like the group to chant my name: 'Reggie, Reggie, Reggie..." Starting slow and building to a fever pitch

2. I get first pick of everything

3. If I don't get first pick I reserve the right to sue. I am putting kat on a retainer for this very purpose

4. Any of the guys who make this trip are not allowed to manhug me without written consent from me...please see kat

5. Any eye contact will presume you are coming onto me, I will not be held accountable for my actions if such contact is made

6. I commence 'sexytime' and no one can start until my tripod and camera are setup with the correct lighting

7. Life support should be pulled quickly when it is determined I cannot drink anymore beer and/or my wife is on the phone for me

Other than that I think I'm good. I'm really considering making this trip...if it happens.

Re: I need to drink healthier stuff!

UberBeaver said:

I never liked Guinness, but lately, I'm getting into it. It's pretty good. Just so thick.

Keep at it :up:

I'll do the fast with you :yes: I started a couple days ago and it ended quickly don't remember why. But I'm still planning on donig it.

Maybe start on monday? I've got plans this weekend :shifty:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Beav...my apologies.

Speaking of demands, I have a few if I'm going to be coaxed into going to LondonmunichparisamsterdamOntario:

1. Whenever I enter the room I would like the group to chant my name: 'Reggie, Reggie, Reggie..." Starting slow and building to a fever pitch

2. I get first pick of everything

3. If I don't get first pick I reserve the right to sue. I am putting kat on a retainer for this very purpose

4. Any of the guys who make this trip are not allowed to manhug me without written consent from me...please see kat

5. Any eye contact will presume you are coming onto me, I will not be held accountable for my actions if such contact is made

6. I commence 'sexytime' and no one can start until my tripod and camera are setup with the correct lighting

7. Life support should be pulled quickly when it is determined I cannot drink anymore beer and/or my wife is on the phone for me

Other than that I think I'm good. I'm really considering making this trip...if it happens.

:lmao:

I can't believe you might actually go :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom