Temple Bar-Now Serving Food and Snowbunnys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

Why not ask? I've noticed in FYM that if people think you're being an ass, they just ignore you, which, ironically, makes it even funnier. And some people don't get sarcasm, so they might actually give you a real, thought out answer, which is REAL funny.

You've built up this character that can get away with shit like that. Maybe i need an alter

Professional eh? I avoid calling myself that :wink:

Reggie prefers the term emancipated

but for a tshit campaign the extra letters will cost more

redkat said:

You've built up this character that can get away with shit like that. Maybe i need an alter

"U2Takder the Dominator!"<--- I like that name for an Alt.

I don't think it's so much a character, I think it's maybe a detachment I have from certain types of people. I can't take people serious that take themselves too serious, and the vice versa works against me. I have welcomed and embraced my idiocy.

freereggie.jpg

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:
Can anyone here explain to me why so many people incorporate "vox" into their names on this site? Does it have some U2 relevance? [/QUOTE

that's where bono pulled his nickname from a hearing aid store bona vox. It translates to "good voice"

Reggie the Free is naturally stretched out by the wearer. I'm not happy with the font though

and if we could change your name to Redgie I'd feel better about the whole thing :up:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Beav...why, again, did you come to this site? I mean you obviously are not a U2 historian...:shame:

:wink:

I had Joshua Tree on cassette and Rattle and Hum was one of my first CDs. :D

Actually, someone I used to work with showed me a journal on this site, and I kinda got addicted to it cause it was wildly entertaining. Somehow I started posting. I don't recall why. And then I just never left.

:lol: I know it cracks me up that he's here. Must be a pretty good site or he tried it accidentally and got hooked :crack:

Didn't numb bring you here?

Yeah. :( Spill some out for my brotha that doesn't work here no mo'.

Though in the long run, he might be better off. I hope so anyway.

I think if the site were all U2 (like it is in some places I don't go to) I never would have stayed, but with the exceptions of sigs and names, it's fairly U2 non-centric. There's generally an overtone to most things, but I guess I know enough (ISHFWILF, WOWY, WTSHNN <- I can read that) to get by.

yea lots of people here aren't huge U2 fans or at least aren't anymore :wink:

I still have trouble with some acronyms

Things will work out for numb :up: Changes like that suck but often do work out for the better.

redkat said:
yea lots of people here aren't huge U2 fans or at least aren't anymore :wink:

I still have trouble with some acronyms

Reggie = HUGE fan still...:nerd:

WTF kat? I mean you still don't know what ASOH stands for or MOTD? Acronyms are life!!! :shame:

April....I didn't see you sneak in here...:flirt:

a sort of homecoming/mothers of the disappeared :nerd:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Reggie = HUGE fan still...:nerd:

WTF kat? I mean you still don't know what ASOH stands for or MOTD? Acronyms are life!!! :shame:

April....I didn't see you sneak in here...:flirt:

:sexywink:

I agree, Kat. Change sometimes is really for the better. Numb will pull through this. :up:

I just had two cookies. I told you people it was gonna be a modified version of South Beach. :silent:

I was good all day and am going to work them off in a bit.

Back
Top Bottom