Temple Bar-Now Serving Food and Snowbunnys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No I'm not panicking I think we have the better team, but we're not playing like it, but there's plenty of time.

I'm just sitting here with my brother and dad who feel the need to audibly express their frustration every 12 seconds and it's making me fucking nervous.
ahh.

NSW - your meeting tomorrow sounds really interesting. We're doing something quite similar in my department pretty soon. Good stuff. :up:

Hey there VG :wave: How did your meet go?

VertigoGal said:
No I'm not panicking I think we have the better team, but we're not playing like it, but there's plenty of time.

I'm just sitting here with my brother and dad who feel the need to audibly express their frustration every 12 seconds and it's making me fucking nervous.
ahh.

Calm them down, then, you be the voice of reason. :)

Thora, it's 2 days of it, actually....and, some of it will drag, but, some of it will be enlightening.

See, VG???? 21-14....can anyone say "shootout"???

hi thora :wave:
meet went well- dropped a bit of time and I'm 0.19 seconds from my state cut. I used to be a lot faster when I swam yearround but I'm happy with how I'm doing considering I'm only practicing like 4 hours a week now. :shh: :)

ok 7 point game, and that touchdown was much more of a confidence builder than the first in a lot of ways. ok. breathe. ok. good out to the 20. damn i'm so nervous maybe i'll commentate on the game for anyone cos those commentators aren't obnoxious enough as it is.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I gots my shoes :love:

Pics?

I'm a shoe addict. I got a great deal on cheap pumps right before Christmas...( I need to have some cheap ones for really bad snow days) and Sears outlet had some really cute ones for $5.00 CDN with 25% off, $3.75CDN I bought 3 pairs...I mean how could you not????

I did also treat myself to two really really nice pairs on Christmas Eve..I haven't even worn them yet, I just like to admire them when I pass by :love: along with the two pairs I got in Ireland. Wow...I bought 7 pairs in December...I have a rule that I have to donate an old pair when I bring a new pair in and I'm pretty sure I've only donated 3 pairs last month...I can't think of any others I want to part with yet :sad:

Hope everyone is well...enjoy your exec leadership thing NSW.

I started a diet today too to take off the weight that took until last week to show up making me think I had escaped the holiday weight gain. I hope we all have success.

Leave the commentators alone! :) Well, actually, of this group...I like one, dislike one and am neutral on the 3rd.

Thrilling start to the game, could not ask for a lot more thus far.

Glad, VG, you are happy with your times and such.

snowbunny00774 said:

Hope everyone is well...enjoy your exec leadership thing NSW.

Thanks....I really am intrigued to see if what I deem to be my strengths and weaknesses line up with what my coworkers think my strengths and weaknesses are...if nothing else, I'll get that much from the meetings.

I guess if you are a manager long enough, you take certain things about yourself for granted.

Women like shoes? What?

haha I have nothing in particular against these ones, I just don't like the things they're commentating on such as Florida coming out strong blah blah blah.

snow those are amazing deals. :ohmy:
I'm jealous I love cute shoes but I really have about 3 pairs total and one are tennis shoes, the other flip flops. It's just I'm always afraid I won't be able to pull them off or won't have cute clothes to wear I dunno :(

ok we got the stop ok keep the momemtum ok i'm so not ok

alright teddy come on baby VG kiss it make all better? :hug:

VertigoGal said:
haha I have nothing in particular against these ones, I just don't like the things they're commentating on such as Florida coming out strong blah blah blah.

snow those are amazing deals. :ohmy:
I'm jealous I love cute shoes but I really have about 3 pairs total and one are tennis shoes, the other flip flops. It's just I'm always afraid I won't be able to pull them off or won't have cute clothes to wear I dunno :(

ok we got the stop ok keep the momemtum ok i'm so not ok

alright teddy come on baby VG kiss it make all better? :hug:

Too bad the commentators don't offer to kiss Tedd Ginn during the broadcast. :)

I guess I'll deal with all the shoe talk if people allow the sports talk. :) Seems like a fair deal.

Oh, yeah, IT IS ONNNNNN - Jack Bauer is back on Sunday!!!

If they ever give out one of those questionaires here with a question - Does your manager successfully hide that sometimes they are debating on whether to stick forks in your eyes or their own? I'd be totally screwed. :yikes:

snowbunny00774 said:
If they ever give out one of those questionaires here with a question - Does your manager successfully hide that sometimes they are debating on whether to stick forks in your eyes or their own? I'd be totally screwed. :yikes:

I plot someone's death at least once a month, and some of the plans are good ones....but, I mask that by constantly drawing attention to myself by threatening to quit weekly....9.5 years of threatening to quit, nice. :) So, if they think I'm leaving, they'll never suspect a murder attempt.

Time to split.....maybe some of you will be on later....if not, have a nice evening/tomorrow.

Good luck, VG, with the game.

VertigoGal said:

ahh.

PANIC!!!!

I had an inkling this was possible...but I thought it would be my USC Trojans doing the spanking...:shifty:

FIGHT ON TROJANS....:rockon:

And R.I.P. Mario Danelo...:sad:

No spoken words said:

Tomorrow and Wednesday, all day, I have executive leadership development classes, whatever the fuck that is, so, no blue crack during work hours for me for a few days.

Just keep saying you want to "Level Set" no matter what the topic is. "I really think we need to take a minute and level set." "Let's get our ducks in a row, level set, and approach this thing head on." "I'm kinda having a tough time envisioning the key action item here. I think we may to need level set before proceeding? Anyone with me?" "I notice this end of the table is a little higher than that end. Do you mind if I whip out my junk, slam it on the table a few times and see if we can't get this thing level set."
God, I hate those things.

Last edited:
redkat said:
you didn't like it?

I'm desperate for funny. Watch the other one when you're not at work :shifty:

That was hilarious!

My box in a box... :lmao:

snowbunny00774 said:

Pics?

I'm a shoe addict. I got a great deal on cheap pumps right before Christmas...( I need to have some cheap ones for really bad snow days) and Sears outlet had some really cute ones for $5.00 CDN with 25% off, $3.75CDN I bought 3 pairs...I mean how could you not????

:drool:

No pics yet... I'll leave the official unveiling for NY :flirt:

(Unless there's gonna be twenty feet of snow on the ground then :mad: )

VG, crossing my fingers for your team.

Dooz, how did it go?

Reg! :kiss:

Last edited:
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
:shifty:

Ok, question: Are us girls ever gonna get around to planning this London Slutfest? Last we all heard the title was proving to be the hardest part of getting this little shindig underway. :wink:

I certainly hope so! The sooner we plan it, the more likely it will be that I'll be able to come.

Back
Top Bottom