Temple Bar-Now Serving Food and Snowbunnys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's why I went there. I have a gift card. I tried Target because I returned one of my u2 by u2 books.

I have a nice bed bath and beyond gift card but I doubt they have it there. :lol:

I could try best buy again I know they get shipments pretty often. I'm such a dumbass for not asking for anything for christmas. I ended up with a years supply of bath and body works lotions and new underwear :tsk:

Best Buy will prolly have it. :yes:

Was it pretty underwear, at least?

I have a Target gift card I might use to get some shoes I saw yesterday. They screamed "New York" to me. Doozer will be dissapointed, though - they aren't heels. :wink:

I have to stop and get sugar substitute and lettuce after work. I really want to go to Borders. Maybe I'll say "fuck all" and do it.

it was pretty :love:

splenda if they hadn't invented that one I'd still be putting sugar in my lattes

Maybe I will hit best buy :hmm: They've got to have something funny.

I got my shipment notice it'll be here saturday. I need to figure out which season had colin farrell in it :drool:

I just found a bunch of clips on youtube but they're so short

heels may not be practical or safe for a day of drinking in NY :yes:

redkat said:
it was pretty :love:

splenda if they hadn't invented that one I'd still be putting sugar in my lattes

Maybe I will hit best buy :hmm: They've got to have something funny.

I got my shipment notice it'll be here saturday. I need to figure out which season had colin farrell in it :drool:

I just found a bunch of clips on youtube but they're so short

heels may not be practical or safe for a day of drinking in NY :yes:

Exactly what I was thinking. :yes:

Best Buy will begood to you, I can feel it.

Oooh, was he only in the one episode? I don't "get" that whole thing, but the episode was hilarious.

one of my oldest and closest friends wants to go and it would be her first time and her birthday week but she wants to share a room with me and caron. i am okay with it but caron is not so now i have to tell her it isn't okay. ugh, my stomach hurts.

but the good news is once i tell Joey, i can book our stuff. :D

Dooz - sucks that you have to deliver tha bad news, but it's more than offset by the good news that you're going.

FYI - What I find happens quite often in situations like that, you get the odd-man out really drunk, then set him/her up on a bench in the lobby when you get back to the hotel, then run to the room. Hopefully by the time s/he gets coherent enough to tell the staff where s/he is staying, you and yours should have more than ample time to get yo' freak on. And when the drunk gets back to the room, you can look the hero because you'll be crying saying things like, "We thought we lost you! Oh thank God! When you chased that bike messenger, we thought that was it." This way everyone is a winner! :D

UberBeaver said:
Dooz - sucks that you have to deliver tha bad news, but it's more than offset by the good news that you're going.

FYI - What I find happens quite often in situations like that, you get the odd-man out really drunk, then set him/her up on a bench in the lobby when you get back to the hotel, then run to the room. Hopefully by the time s/he gets coherent enough to tell the staff where s/he is staying, you and yours should have more than ample time to get yo' freak on. And when the drunk gets back to the room, you can look the hero because you'll be crying saying things like, "We thought we lost you! Oh thank God! When you chased that bike messenger, we thought that was it." This way everyone is a winner! :D

I love it but hope it's never used on me :D

Maybe it's best not to tell friends plans until you're packed and leaving :hmm:

ThoraSEB said:
Sounds like an excellent dinner, LMPA! It's making me hungry though. Fruit and granola so far today hasn't filled me up enough.

How come you're not eating more? :madwife:

To lose weight, you gotta eat. :yes:

I am stuuuuuufed from dinner and going to workout now.

I hope my pious behavior extends longer than a week. I'm surprisingly ok for someone who hasn't had sugar or carbs all day. I had that grumpy spell but I'm over it.

Hey Snow, I have to find this blurb about me being in the parade. :lol:

Kat, did you find your funny? :)

Dooz, good luck with your dilemma. :hug:

Uber, you so crazah! :love:

I did go to best buy, they had a couple seasons of scrubs but at least $5 more than amazon so I didn't get em :uhoh:

I did get AD season 3 cuz it was on sale :up: and I love that show.

VP they have House season one as well. I think it was $50 :ohmy:

I also got Blue October a few weeks back based on your raving that one night about them. Haven't ripped it yet though.

enjoy your workout April!

I moved into my new office building today. My phone and comptuer and TV's all work. I need to unpack.

Tomorrow and Wednesday, all day, I have executive leadership development classes, whatever the fuck that is, so, no blue crack during work hours for me for a few days.

LMPA, be careful with the diet you are on, please.

Redkat, sorry the funny abandoned you, may that never happen to me. :)

ETA - I hear crickets. Maybe I'll type "sex" just to make Reggie appear. :)

Last edited:
It made me appear, that's fo' sho'....

NSW, glad to hear the move went well. :down: with those meetings, tho. I'll be careful. :)

We're like dogs, reg and I. Ok, maybe I'm more like a kitty cat. :meow:

I gots my shoes :love:, I's all sweaty, and now I's gonna shower.

They had the second season of The Office for $25 at Target. I might be back later this week to get it. I have $ on my giftcard leftover after buying the shoes and some vanilla potpourri. :hmm:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
It made me appear, that's fo' sho'....

NSW, glad to hear the move went well. :down: with those meetings, tho. I'll be careful. :)

We're like dogs, reg and I. Ok, maybe I'm more like a kitty cat. :meow:

I gots my shoes :love:, I's all sweaty, and now I's gonna shower.

They had the second season of The Office for $25 at Target. I might be back later this week to get it. I have $ on my giftcard leftover after buying the shoes and some vanilla potpourri. :hmm:

No, you're both like dogs, you had it right the first time. :)

Those meetings should be interesting, actually. I had to have 10 coworkers, 3 peers, 3 direct reports and 3 people above me...with 1 wildcard....fill out 75 question surveys about me, and I had to fill it out, too. So, we get some general training about executive level management, then specific feedback based on the questionaires...we also find out how our own views of ourselves differ from the people that critiqued us. Long days, but maybe I can glean something useful from it all....I'll at least try, I do always strive to make myself the best employee and manger I can.

Congrats on the shoes. Nice.

Good, glad you will be careful....there is a gap between what helps you lose weight and what is actually healthy for you. End of preaching, sorry, just looking out for ya....

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

How come you're not eating more? :madwife:

To lose weight, you gotta eat. :yes:

I am stuuuuuufed from dinner and going to workout now.

I hope my pious behavior extends longer than a week. I'm surprisingly ok for someone who hasn't had sugar or carbs all day. I had that grumpy spell but I'm over it.

Don't worry, I did eat more. Right after I posted that! :wink: I just wasn't hungry in the morning, but I had a salad for a late lunch, and I just had some chicken and veggies for dinner.

I love food too much not to eat! :lol:

I'm sure you can do it! :up:

Hey, NSW! :wave:

VG....relax....Ohio St. has a potent offense and can strike very quickly......even if FL scores here, you're still in the game....ok, Florida just scored...but, seriously, as I said...plenty of time left, VERY potent offense, don't panic. Yet.

Back
Top Bottom