Temple Bar-Now Serving Food and Snowbunnys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:
I am in no mood for this week. None, sir. NONE.

Ok, don't call me sir again, but here's some good vibes for you anyhow.

:vibes:

I'm honestly amazed it's 11:00 already. E-mailed a friend about lunch and no reply yet. Forgot to heat up brekkie so I've only had a stick of string cheese so far today so I'd better hear back soon or I am taking off without her. :mad:

mandy1973 said:
anybody here?

i remember all my life, raining down as cold as ice, shadows of a man, a face through a window, crying in the night, night goes into morning, just another day. happy people pass my way. Caught up in a world of uphill climbing - the tears are in my eyes, and NOTHING IS RHYMING - OH MANDY! Well you came and you gave w/out taking, and I need you again oh Mandy. Well you kissed me and stopped me from shaking, and I need you again.....oh mandy.

Hi.

I used to have this fear that one day everyone would find a new spot to hang, but no one would tell me cause they thought I was annoying. Luckily, it never happened, or maybe I was just aware enough to figure out where they were going. But I'm starting to have this feeling now. And LMPA is the designated rep to make me think I'm not alone.

UberBeaver said:

i remember all my life, raining down as cold as ice, shadows of a man, a face through a window, crying in the night, night goes into morning, just another day. happy people pass my way. Caught up in a world of uphill climbing - the tears are in my eyes, and NOTHING IS RHYMING - OH MANDY! Well you came and you gave w/out taking, and I need you again oh Mandy. Well you kissed me and stopped me from shaking, and I need you again.....oh mandy.

Hi.

:lmao: Sorry I wasn't here earlier on to enjoy that! I never actualy knew what the words were...all i ever got is people singing the 'oh mandy' part!!!

I think I've lost my sense of humor. I don't know where it went and I don't know why it left :scream:

I spent the weekend looking for scrubs on dvd thinking that would help and it's sold out everywhere :angry:

I found that today! At Borders I know it does you no good.

I've ordered scrubs season 4 on amazon but it won't be here for another week. :(

I'm not sure if I saw Scrubs over the past few days or not. :hmm:

It's only mid afternoon, and I feel like 4 days have gone by since this morning. :sigh: Gotta get up and do something, before I fall asleep sitting here. Will check back later. :wave:

redkat said:
I think I've lost my sense of humor. I don't know where it went and I don't know why it left :scream:

I spent the weekend looking for scrubs on dvd thinking that would help and it's sold out everywhere :angry:

Watch Arrested Development! Always good to bring the Funny back.

They are out of that one too :grumpy:

seinfeld/friends or sex in the city are the only ones out there. I bought my family all copies of AD.

From now on I get one of everything I buy for other people!

I don't have that either. I never buy videos :reject:

I just googled funny and... not so much :shrug:

maybe it's too direct a search. I usually laugh at everything

ostrich_001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom