Temple Bar-Now Serving Food and Snowbunnys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The ultimate goal, I think, is to be healthy. I don't wanna be one of those old young people, you know?

I go through stages, and the stages where I eat well and work out on a regular basis are the ones where I feel the best. So it should really be a no-brainer to be like that all the time. I'm trying to get better.

[/motivationalapril] :lol:

And hey, just think of it this way: We'll all be working off all that alcohol in NY with all the walking we'll be doing. :drool:

Hey Thora.

Yeah, you'll be in the parade, forgot. I will not, but, will certainly be at the show. And will be sober, too, wow. :)

Well, my losing weight is about my health, not about cosmetic value and whatnot. I'm 36 and feel younger but need to make sure I don't turn 55 one day but feel like I'm 80. I've changed a lot about my eating habits since 11/05, but still have a ways to go....blah blah blah.

Hey, Thora :wave:

Yep, NSW I hear you. I have diabetes and heart problems in my family history so I want to cut those off before they can manifest themselves.

The holidays were a mofo when it came to fucking with people's diets. :mad:

I tok all my remainding candy and cookies and stuffed them in the freezer. Outta sight, outta mind.

No spoken words said:
Nothing I do can make me look "good" for 3/17 but I can at least keep losing some lbs. :)

:madwife: none of us are gonna change the way we look. I just wanna get rid of this holiday weight I swore I wouldn't gain this year.

AND early? I hope to be out cold by 8pm :reject:

Hi thora and april :wave:

redkat said:

:madwife: none of us are gonna change the way we look. I just wanna get rid of this holiday weight I swore I wouldn't gain this year.

AND early? I hope to be out cold by 8pm :reject:

Hi thora and april :wave:

8pm. Wow.

I knew you were not gonna change the way you looked, I was just, as usual, taking a swipe at myself. :)

It seems like everyone I know is on a diet right now - myself included. It's not all that fun at the moment, but I know it will get easier with time, and it's definitely so much healthier for me to be eating good. :)

redkat said:

I normally do too. I'm gonna challenge myself see if I can sleep for 12 hours maybe more

I should add that I love to sleep, too. :) I like when I have a free Saturday morning/afternoon, so I can stay up crazy late (like last night) then sleep late. Just not a morning person, me.

Redkat, good luck with that challenge!!!!

ETA - Hello Doozer.

redkat said:

Since getting pregnant my wife's gained 25lbs. I've gained 30. :happy:

I went running the other day and I thought I was having a heart attack. Me legs hurt for 3 days. On a good note, It's 10pm and I've just eaten a gyro. Mmmm, taste.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Sleeping in. :drool:

Yeah, I'm a few posts behind but I like being the underdog. Or something like that.

This thread is sorely lacking sexual content tonight.

Ok, those three words "sorely" "lacking" and "sexual", remind me to never use them in a sentence ever again.

Hey Beav :wave:

Well, Beav is here, so that could help. Reggie is at a basketball game, so, his fuck-dar is disabled for the evening. He'll catch up later and make up for lost time. Snow or VP could pop in at any second to ratchet up the sex talk levels, though.

No spoken words said:

Well, Beav is here, so that could help. Reggie is at a basketball game, so, his fuck-dar is disabled for the evening. He'll catch up later and make up for lost time. Snow or VP could pop in at any second to ratchet up the sex talk levels, though.

Being the only ho can be so ronrey.

:sad:

Hey, Kill Bill Vol. 2 is on!

No spoken words said:

I don't generally go on with the sex talk, but then again it's not everyday you encounter a man that passes up an opportunity to be an oral sex guinea pig.

We need to get Reg a blackberry so he can follow from wherever he is. This is nonsense.

UberBeaver said:

I don't generally go on with the sex talk, but then again it's not everyday you encounter a man that passes up an opportunity to be an oral sex guinea pig.

We need to get Reg a blackberry so he can follow from wherever he is. This is nonsense.

His ears are probably ringing right now as it is.

I'm telling you, we're going to (ok, just you guys) see him on Sportscenter rubbing up against the basketball team's mascot, which I don't even know if that team has to pay someone to dress up like a bird or chicken to rev up the fans.

Oh, LMPA, the isolation you must feel now, being the solo ho.

Beav, true, but, you did perk the fuck up over the oral sex thread/testing. I'm sure we've not heard the last of that. I read that whole thread and it was comical reading the posts of the people that were mortified that Bono would make sexual references in his songs.

Reggie KNOWS there is sex talk going on currently, he definitely does....he just cannot respond. Reggie, if you can sense this post of mine...buy a fucking crackberry so you can work your magic.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

His ears are probably ringing right now as it is.

I'm telling you, we're going to (ok, just you guys) see him on Sportscenter rubbing up against the basketball team's mascot, which I don't even know if that team has to pay someone to dress up like a bird or chicken to rev up the fans.

I don't watch sports (other than hockey and the World Cup) but if you ever see a dude at a basketball game doing that and yelling "It's just the dog in me baby 1 Ahooooo," You have to somehow get it to me. That would be the greatest thing ever.

1 Quoted: George Clinton in the film PCU.

i totally will

UberBeaver said:

I don't watch sports (other than hockey and the World Cup) but if you ever see a dude at a basketball game doing that and yelling "It's just the dog in me baby 1 Ahooooo," You have to somehow get it to me. That would be the greatest thing ever.

1 Quoted: George Clinton in the film PCU.

:lmao:

It's funny you mentioned that, cause I just rennounced hockey tonight. It had to be done. The lockout from a couple years ago did it in for me.

And I have the attention span of a gnat when it comes to things other than, well, things I'm into. So hockey and I had to end things. It was an amicable split.

Back
Top Bottom