Temple Bar-Even if you cannot hear my voice I'll be right beside you dear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redkat

Blue Crack Addict
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends.
temple-bar-2.jpg

I'll be working off the burger and fries too! :yes: I'll be going for a run when I get home.

Ooh - look at the time. Time for me to leave work, so you can all decide which thread to use! :lol:

Later! :wave:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I worked off the cookies. :D

Back on the wagon tomorrow - I just baked some of those quiche cup thingys so I have breakfast for the rest of the week. :up:

I think I may turn in early tonight. :bored:

I'm watching Sex and the City and it's the one where Carrie and Samantha take the train to San Fran. :lol:

Maybe I'll meet some hot guys on the train to NYC. :hmm:

Bad....just spent 8 hours in the same room learning how to be a more effective executive. Some of it was helpful but what a looooong day. Wait. Were you even talking to me?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Hey guys :wave:

Sorry about your brain NSW. Will tomorrow be better, somewhat? :slant:

VG, chocolate, yum.

Tomorrow will be a little better, we'll be getting into some specific anonymous feedback from people that I work with, for, or work for me.....feedback from anonymous questionaires they filled out like 2 months ago...I'm looking forward to it, actually, want to see the gap between how I'm perceived and how I perceive myself....

Now I'm in my own office, catching up on e-mail.

Good times. :)

redkat said:
it's up again. I'm terrified of spiders too but you gotta watch it's hilarious and non threatening

But, like, they make me squirm.

A coworker of mine tried to get me to watch it last week and I refused. He got mad. I fired him, but, rehired him later.

What spiders thing?

Kat - you want to do that thing on Monday? Just OJ and tea (probably some fruit now and then)?

NSW - i gave you some advice on how to handle executive douche meetings in the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom