Temple Bar-Even if you cannot hear my voice I'll be right beside you dear - Page 38 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-12-2007, 04:33 PM   #556
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 03:04 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver
I just hope its a place where I will learn to face my fears, retrace my tears and ride the whims of my mind.
Yeah, it's that sort of place...but to be more specific...when you're there, you're sort of commanding, but in another world....and, then, suddenly, you hear...and you also see...this magic new dimension.
__________________

__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 01-12-2007, 04:35 PM   #557
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 03:04 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by redkat


looks kinda disturbing but I like Julianne Moore.... and I like that offer
It is kind of disturbing....but very visceral, very memorable...and that's a damn good offer.....RK, can you afford NOT to take me up on this offer?
__________________

__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 01-12-2007, 04:41 PM   #558
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 06:04 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by redkat


I think it's nice that you're spending time with him.
I should find someone to have dinner with. Are there any good movies out tonight? it's that or scrubs for me.

Thanks, I think so. I'm sure he'll do something to mess things up soon though.



Have you seen The Pursuit of Happiness? I haven't yet, but I want to soon.

Scrubs and a few Guinnesses sounds like a nice night in.
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 01-12-2007, 04:43 PM   #559
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 03:04 AM
I'll be in tonight, probably watching a DVD...then off to SF tomorrow for the weekend.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 01-12-2007, 04:45 PM   #560
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 06:04 AM
I just saw Children of Men, and it sucked. I want my money back. NSW? Cost me $100 cause I brought freinds and family on your recommendation.

And bottom line, if I open my mind for me I wont rely on open eyes to see. The walls I built within come tumblng down, and a new world will begin.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 01-12-2007, 04:48 PM   #561
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 03:04 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver
I just saw Children of Men, and it sucked. I want my money back. NSW? Cost me $100 cause I brought freinds and family on your recommendation.

And bottom line, if I open my mind for me I wont rely on open eyes to see. The walls I built within come tumblng down, and a new world will begin.
Beav, sorry, this offer is for Redheads only, not for Beavers, be they the Uber variety or not.

But, I will offer some free advice to you, advice about living life....but, not just living one life:

Living twice at once you learn.....you're safe from the pain in the dream domain.....a soul set free to fly
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 01-12-2007, 05:07 PM   #562
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
VertigoGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: I'm never alone (I'm alone all the time)
Posts: 9,860
Local Time: 06:04 AM
my friend and I were not feeling or looking so hot at all after foolish experimentation with vodka and tequila the previous night. we snuck upstairs for some pizza, and got trapped in an awkward conversation with her mom and her brother's girlfriend who as always looked skinny, pretty, and perfectly put together (opposite of us at the moment). they were talking about children of men. i asked the girlfriend what the plot was. she said all melodramatically "all the women in the world were infertile. then...a single woman was impregnated!"

i dunno why but I fell on the ground in hysterical laughter. not that I don't think it looks decent but it sounded hilarious. instead of laughing with me, she stared at me with her pretty mascara'd little eyes and said perfectly seriously "I don't understand why that's funny"


ohh god.

gotta go run off the chocolate I consumed because I'm chemically fucking dependant
blahfe;ahfj;eij;fe
__________________
VertigoGal is offline  
Old 01-12-2007, 05:10 PM   #563
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 03:04 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by VertigoGal
my friend and I were not feeling or looking so hot at all after foolish experimentation with vodka and tequila the previous night. we snuck upstairs for some pizza, and got trapped in an awkward conversation with her mom and her brother's girlfriend who as always looked skinny, pretty, and perfectly put together (opposite of us at the moment). they were talking about children of men. i asked the girlfriend what the plot was. she said all melodramatically "all the women in the world were infertile. then...a single woman was impregnated!"

i dunno why but I fell on the ground in hysterical laughter. not that I don't think it looks decent but it sounded hilarious. instead of laughing with me, she stared at me with her pretty mascara'd little eyes and said perfectly seriously "I don't understand why that's funny"


ohh god.

gotta go run off the chocolate I consumed because I'm chemically fucking dependant
blahfe;ahfj;eij;fe
I cannot say why, exactly, but I love this whole post.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 01-12-2007, 05:10 PM   #564
Blue Crack Addict
 
redkat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: racing to the waterside
Posts: 19,620
Local Time: 04:04 AM
hi/bye vg

pursuit of happiness looks sad seeing him in the bathroom with his kid makes me

will children of men give me nightmares?
__________________
redkat is offline  
Old 01-12-2007, 05:11 PM   #565
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,934
Local Time: 03:04 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver


Smiling next to you....in Silent Lucidity?
I hate that band...I really do. Too arty. Metal should be cock and balls, and chicks wearing bras as shirts and lacy shorts!!!




VG...


__________________
Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
Old 01-12-2007, 05:12 PM   #566
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 03:04 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by redkat
hi/bye vg

pursuit of happiness looks sad seeing him in the bathroom with his kid makes me

will children of men give me nightmares?
I don't think it will give you nightmares, no. Reggie talking about what Metal should be might give you nightmares, however.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 01-12-2007, 05:14 PM   #567
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
VertigoGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: I'm never alone (I'm alone all the time)
Posts: 9,860
Local Time: 06:04 AM
haha I'm glad NSW

kat- I know I'll cry when I watch that movie. I kinda wanna see it anyway though. lately I cry easily at shows/movies but I don't mind I kind of like it.


ok I leave.
__________________
VertigoGal is offline  
Old 01-12-2007, 05:15 PM   #568
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,934
Local Time: 03:04 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


I don't think it will give you nightmares, no. Reggie talking about what Metal should be might give you nightmares, however.
METAL....say it with me!!!

70's Doom and Gloom Metal...80's Hair Metal...90's Death and Speed Metal....

Nu Metal...
__________________
Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
Old 01-12-2007, 05:16 PM   #569
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 03:04 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by VertigoGal
haha I'm glad NSW

kat- I know I'll cry when I watch that movie. I kinda wanna see it anyway though. lately I cry easily at shows/movies but I don't mind I kind of like it.


ok I leave.
You might cry a bit....you'll hopefully think a bit, as it is about other things besides the infertility....in fact, the infertility is sort of a macguffin in the first place.......

VG, I'll give you the same offer as RK...if you see it and dislike it, you get your $$ back from me....plus Reggie will call your cell phone and sing any Queensryche tune you care to hear.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 01-12-2007, 05:44 PM   #570
Blue Crack Addict
 
Doozer61's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Setting up house on Scooter's Star
Posts: 20,218
Local Time: 03:04 AM
i suppose you'll be crashing my bar soon
__________________

__________________
Doozer61 is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com