Temple Bar-Even if you cannot hear my voice I'll be right beside you dear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched it. It was great. :) Thanks.

I've been making friends of mine watch a 10 minute clip from an animated show I love...but, it's not up everyone's comedy alley, so I gots to pick and choose who I advise to view it.....you gotta like odd or weird comedy.

No spoken words said:

I've been making friends of mine watch a 10 minute clip from an animated show I love...but, it's not up everyone's comedy alley, so I gots to pick and choose who I advise to view it.....you gotta like odd or weird comedy.

HIt me. I like odd/weird. Have you seen Lil' Bush on Youtube?

UberBeaver said:
HAHA, that's some funny stuff. I really thought it was real until the restraining order thing.

:lmao: after the hammock I was like wait a minute

Dooz you'll never eat my salsa and that hurts :sad:

I don't actually see them for another two months but I was getting excited today

I always forget that I've posted in this thread and go and do other meaningful things in my life, such as absentmindedly applying lotion to one leg while talking on the phone and NOT reading the world history chapter I've been attempting to finish all day.

so uhh I'm "back"
parenthesis :tsk:

Weekly Top Artists
1 Barry Manilow 13
2 Nirvana 8
2 Frank Sinatra 8
4 Death Cab for Cutie 7
4 The Replacements 7
4 The Beatles 7
4 Pixies 7
8 Hüsker Dü 6
8 Led Zeppelin 6
10 Jane's Addiction 5

on second thought I really should lotion my neglected other leg and read that chapter. glad I could contribute to the thread post count though.

have a good night Beav and NSW and whoever else is lurking but, like me, set their preferences to invisible. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom