Temple Bar-Even if you cannot hear my voice I'll be right beside you dear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UberBeaver said:

:yikes: Did I mention the other day that I usually don't like Guiness, but I had one the other day and I enjoyed it? And now I want to go to a bar and get real one. WEIRD!

That's what I'm talking about :drool:

They should hire me for something, that would be my dream job. I even looked into it.

what are you having for dinner april?
:hungry:

redkat said:

That's what I'm talking about :drool:

They should hire me for something, that would be my dream job. I even looked into it.

what are you having for dinner april?
:hungry:

Pizza :shh:

But I'm going to do the thin crust and loads of veggies route.

My dad's taking me. :cute: He won't like that, but tough cookies.

I wanna be Wonder Woman. :grumpy:

I used to have the underoos and wore them ALL the time when I was little.

Reggie :shame: :lol:

UberBeaver said:
We could be Heroes (just for one day). UberBoy and GuinessGirl. We can get people drunk, make them speak German, film it, and then have them tried for WWII War Crimes! It would be hysterical!

:lmao: :love:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Pizza :shh:

But I'm going to do the thin crust and loads of veggies route.

My dad's taking me. :cute: He won't like that, but tough cookies.

I wanna be Wonder Woman. :grumpy:

I used to have the underoos and wore them ALL the time when I was little.

Reggie :shame: :lol:

Except for all the veggies that sounds yummy :drool: You're seeing a lot of this "dad" guy lately :hmm: :wink:

redkat said:

Except for all the veggies that sounds yummy :drool: You're seeing a lot of this "dad" guy lately :hmm: :wink:

Oh, I wish it wasn't my dad, but unfortunately it is. Ok, not unfortunately cause we never really get along but lately we're doing better (think "Sometimes..." you did not want to be standing next to me when U2 did that during a show).

I wanted to get out, but didn't want to make plans with friends cause then I'd be risking being out late.

At least this way I get a free meal and am home by 8. :lol:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Oh, I wish it wasn't my dad, but unfortunately it is. Ok, not unfortunately cause we never really get along but lately we're doing better (think "Sometimes..." you did not want to be standing next to me when U2 did that during a show).

I wanted to get out, but didn't want to make plans with friends cause then I'd be risking being out late.

At least this way I get a free meal and am home by 8. :lol:

I think it's nice that you're spending time with him.
I should find someone to have dinner with. Are there any good movies out tonight? it's that or scrubs for me.

UberBeaver said:

Smiling next to you....in Silent Lucidity?

Relax Beav, you were there....but only didn't realize....and you were scared.

ETA - Redkat, go see Children of Men. If you dislike it, I'll refund your $$$ and toss in some msucle relaxants that Beav sold me.

No spoken words said:

ETA - Redkat, go see Children of Men. If you dislike it, I'll refund your $$$ and toss in some msucle relaxants that Beav sold me.

looks kinda disturbing but I like Julianne Moore.... and I like that offer

UberBeaver said:
I just hope its a place where I will learn to face my fears, retrace my tears and ride the whims of my mind.

Yeah, it's that sort of place...but to be more specific...when you're there, you're sort of commanding, but in another world....and, then, suddenly, you hear...and you also see...this magic new dimension.

redkat said:

looks kinda disturbing but I like Julianne Moore.... and I like that offer

It is kind of disturbing....but very visceral, very memorable...and that's a damn good offer.....RK, can you afford NOT to take me up on this offer? :)

redkat said:

I think it's nice that you're spending time with him.
I should find someone to have dinner with. Are there any good movies out tonight? it's that or scrubs for me.

Thanks, I think so. I'm sure he'll do something to mess things up soon though.

:hmm:

Have you seen The Pursuit of Happiness? I haven't yet, but I want to soon.

Scrubs and a few Guinnesses sounds like a nice night in. :yes:

Last edited:
I just saw Children of Men, and it sucked. I want my money back. NSW? Cost me $100 cause I brought freinds and family on your recommendation.

And bottom line, if I open my mind for me I wont rely on open eyes to see. The walls I built within come tumblng down, and a new world will begin.

UberBeaver said:
I just saw Children of Men, and it sucked. I want my money back. NSW? Cost me $100 cause I brought freinds and family on your recommendation.

And bottom line, if I open my mind for me I wont rely on open eyes to see. The walls I built within come tumblng down, and a new world will begin.

Beav, sorry, this offer is for Redheads only, not for Beavers, be they the Uber variety or not.

But, I will offer some free advice to you, advice about living life....but, not just living one life:

Living twice at once you learn.....you're safe from the pain in the dream domain.....a soul set free to fly

my friend and I were not feeling or looking so hot at all after foolish experimentation with vodka and tequila the previous night. we snuck upstairs for some pizza, and got trapped in an awkward conversation with her mom and her brother's girlfriend who as always looked skinny, pretty, and perfectly put together (opposite of us at the moment). they were talking about children of men. i asked the girlfriend what the plot was. she said all melodramatically "all the women in the world were infertile. then...a single woman was impregnated!"

i dunno why but I fell on the ground in hysterical laughter. not that I don't think it looks decent but it sounded hilarious. instead of laughing with me, she stared at me with her pretty mascara'd little eyes and said perfectly seriously "I don't understand why that's funny"

ohh god. :reject:

gotta go run off the chocolate I consumed because I'm chemically fucking dependant
blahfe;ahfj;eij;fe

VertigoGal said:
my friend and I were not feeling or looking so hot at all after foolish experimentation with vodka and tequila the previous night. we snuck upstairs for some pizza, and got trapped in an awkward conversation with her mom and her brother's girlfriend who as always looked skinny, pretty, and perfectly put together (opposite of us at the moment). they were talking about children of men. i asked the girlfriend what the plot was. she said all melodramatically "all the women in the world were infertile. then...a single woman was impregnated!"

i dunno why but I fell on the ground in hysterical laughter. not that I don't think it looks decent but it sounded hilarious. instead of laughing with me, she stared at me with her pretty mascara'd little eyes and said perfectly seriously "I don't understand why that's funny"

ohh god. :reject:

gotta go run off the chocolate I consumed because I'm chemically fucking dependant
blahfe;ahfj;eij;fe

I cannot say why, exactly, but I love this whole post.

redkat said:
:wave: hi/bye vg

pursuit of happiness looks sad seeing him in the bathroom with his kid makes me :sad:

will children of men give me nightmares?

I don't think it will give you nightmares, no. Reggie talking about what Metal should be might give you nightmares, however.

VertigoGal said:
haha I'm glad NSW :wink:

kat- I know I'll cry when I watch that movie. I kinda wanna see it anyway though. lately I cry easily at shows/movies but I don't mind I kind of like it. :der: :coocoo:

ok I leave.

You might cry a bit....you'll hopefully think a bit, as it is about other things besides the infertility....in fact, the infertility is sort of a macguffin in the first place.......

VG, I'll give you the same offer as RK...if you see it and dislike it, you get your $$ back from me....plus Reggie will call your cell phone and sing any Queensryche tune you care to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom