Temple Bar-Even if you cannot hear my voice I'll be right beside you dear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UberBeaver said:

I ancient Mayan I was known as "He Who Smashes Dreams." The Mongols called me "Dream Stealer." Those that crossed the barren plains of what is now Siberia told tales of "Pisser Upon Dreams." REO Speedwagon called me "Dream Weaver." I am sorry for this, for I see how it hurts you humans to lose dreams, but alas, it is just who I am.

:lmao:

Wait...

:sad:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
And Beav...it wasn't REO it was Gary Wright who called you that...though REO is a good match...:lol:

lol, I didn't think it was them. I did a google search and it comes up "Reo Speedwagon | Dream Weaver lyrics", but when you go to the page, it's just an ad. That's what I get for not following through. But then again, the REO I was speaking of was an ancient tribe of, like, mariners (not the early 80s power-rock group.) Gary Wright must have been a descendant of them, and he is keeping the oral tradition alive.

the lipgloss will defeat the shelac but if they're that dry do it.

Use a good nightime moisturizer and it won't bother you as much to use occasionally

Thora are you sore at all after the fender bender?

NSW - my day is a bit insane, but it's flying by.

Kat - I'm definitely sore, and have an appointment to be checked out by my doctor tomorrow just to make sure that there's nothing wrong.

redkat said:
glad you're getting checked thora. It's probably a bit of whiplash.

Probably. I think I'll be okay, but in case I do have something wrong, I need to have a Dr's record when I go for my claim meeting next week.

ThoraSEB said:

Probably. I think I'll be okay, but in case I do have something wrong, I need to have a Dr's record when I go for my claim meeting next week.

If they offer you muscle relaxers, do not refuse them! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom