Temple Bar-Even if you cannot hear my voice I'll be right beside you dear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still working here :grumpy: Can't call in sick when you are your own boss :angry: Aside from doctor's appointments yesterday, I'm fine. And yourself? Recovered from your moving and meetings?

Lila64 said:
Still working here :grumpy: Can't call in sick when you are your own boss :angry: Aside from doctor's appointments yesterday, I'm fine. And yourself? Recovered from your moving and meetings?

Still at work, of course, not even 6pm...well, now it is...:)

I'm all recovered and thrilled we've moved...thanks for asking. :)

Hope the Dr.'s appointments went well.

redkat said:
^
that is true :uhoh:

Sucks to not be a shoe whore - I have like 2 pairs of shoes, and then some black pumps for dressing up. I have to pray for warm weather to wear my flipflops. Or I just go out and freeze my fat feet off :grumpy:

I looked for cheap slip-on shoes, but couldn't find any :|

Last edited:
I hear they have zero-calorie dressing these days (I'm sure it's some kind of serving size/rounding down scam though)

how long until they perfect the zero calorie chocolate?

:sad: :sigh:

lila- i always opt with freezing my feet off in flip flops. i waited for an hour in 30 degree weather to meet regina spektor, in flip flops. :up:

Hey Thora.

I do not love shoes, but, I'm not female.

I like sneakers, which are called "Tennis shoes" in many states.

I like walking barefoot in the grass, but only the grass.

When I was a kid, I'd walk around all summer in bare feet. We spent our summers on a small island, and I'd even walk on the gravel road with no shoes. I ran pretty wild those summers. :lol:

That scared the crap out of me Beav :ohmy: :wink:

I only have to wear shoes if I leave the house. I'm basically in slippers all day long :happy:

VG - yes, that's Maddy in my avatar. And in my sig. I know, proud Mom :wink:

And Thora & NSW - did you have joy, did you have fun, did you have seasons in the sun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom