Temple Bar-Even if you cannot hear my voice I'll be right beside you dear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If sports stars didn't earn obscene amounts of money, who would get it? The owners? That doesn't seem fair, either. Free market principles - the teams earn what fans are willing to pay, and it's paid to players who are likely to generate a profit. No different than high earning movie/tv/music stars. :shrug:

Night quiet1 :wave:

delayed response... but there are a lot of animals in this thread :hmm:

Vg it's turned cold here and looks like its gonna storm. I hope it holds off till after my run. How was school?

Hello VP. (Please say hi back, I get bummed when I say hi to people and they don't reciprocate. I'm fragile).

I could type for days re: sports stars and their respective salaries, but, as I've been told, this is not a sports thread. Suffice to say, it is a shame that educators and nurses and scientists,etc, do not make what your average american professional athlete makes, but, it's no more insane or askew than many other things.

No spoken words said:
Hello VP. (Please say hi back, I get bummed when I say hi to people and they don't reciprocate. I'm fragile).

I could type for days re: sports stars and their respective salaries, but, as I've been told, this is not a sports thread. Suffice to say, it is a shame that educators and nurses and scientists,etc, do not make what your average american professional athlete makes, but, it's no more insane or askew than many other things.

They'd have to televise nursing and make it competetive to make that kind of money

You watched Oprah? :tsk: :lol:

It's on at the moment, but she annoys the hell out of me. I'd rather read my new issue of InStyle, which came yesterday. I got the February issue on the 10th of January. :eyebrow: Very weird, but I'm not complaining. Pretty shoes, dresses, purses, etc.! :drool:

What did you get in the mail?

Well, to be fair, it was a best of thing and they had the segment from October with Bono. :sexywink:

I gots this:

gp471528-01p01v01.jpg

Still need to find an Inspi(red) and Desi(red) one, though. The nearest Gap is an hour away and I saw they had these online and grabbed one.

hi everyone

mmmm just got my hour long scrubs fix thank you comedy central.

ever since I started watching this show, I've been a noticeably happier person, sent in an application to start volunteering at the local hospital, have started resolving many random life issues, and occasionally go on Dr. Cox-inspired rants (ok maybe that's not a positive but I think he's adorable)

i dunno if i've ever seen season 4 its hard to keep track but have fun kat :drool:

etc girl :lol:

btw i rented season 1 disc one of arrested development...

:up:, VG. Dr. Cox :heart: :shifty:

I loooooove Scrubs. Unfortunately it's on when Grey's Anatomy is, grr.

I really need to rent the second Season of the L Word. I've been reading the thread in ZS and decided I should catch up with it again. That, and the final disc of 24 from last year. Oh, if this weekend wasn't so full. :lol:

Hi, Dan? Coxaronie. Regarding the rum and coke issue - couldn't be more confused!

:lol:

god I know so many shows I haven't even started watching. :reject: instead my time is wasted learning stoichiometry and mathematical induction and subjunctive tenses in french and other things that aren't as hard as they are pointless and mindnumbingly degradingly boring :blahblah:

hahaha
well then

and of course you should by the adored shirt. i think reg adores you :shh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom