Temple Bar-Even if you cannot hear my voice I'll be right beside you dear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the rockin edge said:

someone i know at work is scared of redheads, she said she had 2 people stalk her who were redheads so no she can't stand redheads. :laugh:

:| if she's had two redheads stalking her maybe she has other issues. I mean that's pretty unusual I hope

I've been sticking with my modified South Beach all week, and have been working out, and I feel different, so that's always a plus.

I hope I can stick with this until (and long past) March. If I can get to the way I looked 6 years ago I'd be happy. I've accepted the fact that I'm never going to be a skinny waif, but I can try to look better. :wink:

It's actually quite beautiful outside. I'm thinking about going for a walk in a little bit, since it's too treacherous to run. Lots of snow and ice, and very cold.

redkat said:
Hi :wave:

how has it been getting the feedback?

To legitimately type about it would take a long time and bore the crap out of you and anyone else on this thread. I'll sum up and say that day 1 was ok, day 2 was very interesting and almost painful....but in a good way. Thank you for remembering/asking.

I'm alright thanks, you?

Sorry for the delayed response I'm trying to work out who Tre wants to kill in Put 'Em Under Pressure...

No spoken words said:

To legitimately type about it would take a long time and bore the crap out of you and anyone else on this thread. I'll sum up and say that day 1 was ok, day 2 was very interesting and almost painful....but in a good way. Thank you for remembering/asking.

Productive at least then. Almost painful would suck though. I'm not sure I'd enjoy feedback about myself :uhoh:

Hi Raven yes I believe he's upset over football specifically Beckham :whistle:

redkat said:

Productive at least then. Almost painful would suck though. I'm not sure I'd enjoy feedback about myself :uhoh:

Hi Raven yes I believe he's upset over football specifically Beckham :whistle:

Day 2 was highly productive, yes. I enjoyed almost all of the feedback, 1 or 2 items were a real eye opener.

All well with you, RedKat? Oh, hi RB.

Ah I see... that's quite a contract he got there :yikes:

Imagine how many folks one could help with $250 million dollars... instead giving to a guy who's already a gazillionare.

*gets off her soapbox*

:wave:

well they (footballers/soccer players) only get paid that much because people will pay to see them right?
it's mostly about money for them, and why the hell not i guess...

god i need to stop wearing flipflops in sub freezing temperatures :angry:

how are you guys?

It makes me wonder if these players truly play for love of the game or just for the benefits that go with it. I'd like to see Pro sports earn what normal folks earn. Same with Hollywood.

Ooops.. I stepped off the soapbox onto another one I guess :giggle:

But seriously what's a person gonna do with $250 million that they couldn't do with $100 million? $50 million? (And I'd still say $50 million was a ridiculous figure).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom