Temple Bar: Beav and Elfa's Excellent NY Adventure...MUYFA!?!?!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's it about?

From IMDb:

Five medical students decide to embark on a dangerous experiment to pierce the veil between life and death in an attempt to learn more about the afterlife. Under their temporary deaths they experience strange visions, and memories long since forgotten. However, what they hadn't bargained for is that when they pierced the veil of life and death, they'd each bring something back with them, something from their past that will not only haunt them, but is also fully capable of hurting them as well.

From IMDb:

Five medical students decide to embark on a dangerous experiment to pierce the veil between life and death in an attempt to learn more about the afterlife. Under their temporary deaths they experience strange visions, and memories long since forgotten. However, what they hadn't bargained for is that when they pierced the veil of life and death, they'd each bring something back with them, something from their past that will not only haunt them, but is also fully capable of hurting them as well.

Flatliners FTW!

I think I liked that movie, but I really don't remember. It's like the 13th Floor, I think I liked it, but I don't really know. Weird.

It's one of my all time favorites. One of those movies, if I really need something to watch, I can watch it again and again and again.

I wanted to see that, but the tickets are so friggin expensive. I should check to see if they got cheaper. Are you going in Toronto or NYC? I don't know how theatre works....I like plays better than musicals.

Well, it's sort of a must see for me and my friend, we take blood oaths while watching Holy Grail. Or something like that.

I enjoy a good musical, I'll admit to it. But I've not actually seen many, plays or musicals, live on stage.

We're going to see it in TO. It leaves on Sunday, back to NY I think.

Spamalot rocks :yes:

Here in TO the most expensive seats were $99 each - a bit expensive maybe, but a hell of a lot less than a good seat at a Leafs game :wink: Managed to score front row seats this time (saw it a week ago Fri), which was very cool :D

I remember when you saw it last time it was up! I was so sad when it left, I thought I'd never get to see it.
And then, I heard it was coming back, but hadn't seen any advertising for it, so I assumed it wasn't here yet. Today, I found out it was leaving this sunday :sad:

Anyway, hence my extreme happiness.

When I checked for NYC the cheap seats were $200+, so any blood oaths I may have taken back in the day (this is probably my most watched movie after Star Wars and Godfather) were put on hold. And since they guy I watched this with every day when I was younger went on a heroin bender back in the early 90s and I haven't seen him since, I figured I could probably wait a bit.....if it comes back and the prices are good, I should probably give him a call. He might still live at home, ya know?

It's not going back to NY - TO has the travelling company, so I guess they'll just be off to whatever city is next on the tour :) I was surprised to see how much carryover in regards to people there was between the company that was here in 2006 and the one that's here now... there was a *lot*, though not all in the same roles.

Cheap in NYC has a completely different meaning. Bastards.

If I were to kick to Clay Aikens ass, would that make me a homophobe, because I would have kicked his ass two weeks ago, before the whole People magazine thing. I don't care that he's gay, he's just awful. I thought he was awful way before he was gay, FYI, so.....yeah. I ain't no hater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom