Tell us about your name...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was punching in all kinds of cooler names and they all were taken. For some reason, I punched in "Utoo" figuring that it had to be taken, and lo and behold, I got stuck with it!

Dream Out Loud is one of Bono's overused phrases, but quite a pretty one, and an idea I'd like to continue to live by. I even have the phrase pasted on the outside of my bedroom door.
13 is my favourite number (to the point of having it permenantly tattooed on my body), and I usually include it in all of my screennames.

Though, if I'd known I was going to get addicted to this place, I would've gone with "Sapphires13", which is my screenname just about everywhere else.

Mine is pretty forgettable! I think I was thinking about how everyone says I'm a 'nice guy', when in reality I can be pure evil and self-righteous.

There's nothing worse than the 'nice' tag. :mad:

philly fan because i am a philadelphia sports fan, and 26 because im pretty much chase utley, bitch :wink:

I was multi-tasking - surfing here and putting on sunblock -was going to the beach.

i was gonna go w/ "Headache in a Suitcase" but it was taken already:wink:

Numb is one of my favorite songs, it's a cool word, and 1075 is the month and year I was born.

Utoo said:
I was punching in all kinds of cooler names and they all were taken. For some reason, I punched in "Utoo" figuring that it had to be taken, and lo and behold, I got stuck with it!

sorry i grabbed Chizip before you

Lemon - favorite U2 song at the time (I was on a big Zooropa kick)

MacPhisto - coolest thing Bono's done ever.

FitzChivalry is the main character from Robin Hobb's FANTASTIC fantasy series, "The Farseer Triolgy: Assasin's Aprentice, Assasin's Quest, Royal Assasin." He is the bastard son of the heir apparent (who killed himself), who is brought up from boyhood surreptitiously, in his Grandfather's (the King) castle, to become a trained assasin. They are very dark, despairing fantasy novels, but they are soooooo good!

My normal username is very U2, it's: "joshuatreebaby", but I figured that that one would already be taken (because it usually is), so I went with fitz.

Last edited:
LemonMacPhisto said:
Lemon - favorite U2 song at the time (I was on a big Zooropa kick)

MacPhisto - coolest thing Bono's done ever.

This is what I picture in my mind every time I see your username!

lemonmacphisto.jpg

GibsonGirl said:

This is what I picture in my mind every time I see your username!

lemonmacphisto.jpg

:lmao:

McFly, I thought I told you to stop taking pictures of me when I triumphantly sing in the shower?

lmjhitman said:

i dunno, bear.

mine's pretty bad.

larry mullen jr. hitman, cause he wore that 'hitman' shirt during the pop tour, remember, and he said that he 'hits things for a living'.

and that's an L people, NOT a capital i.

an L!!!!

:angry:

I must admit I was just perplexed by your name *life needed here*, I'm so happy this mystery has been solved.

I have to admit though that I always thought that was a I *ducks*

I think I have the worst Username of all time though.....

YBOR = fun part of Tampa, FL

CITYOBL - Song (very imaginative, der.)

Back
Top Bottom