Tell me your fave clubs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
What are the best clubs in the major cities you live in?

Which have the funkiest djs, best dance floors, coolest atmosphere, best priced drinks, friendliest doorbitches and bouncers?

Nominate ones you've been to in other cities than your own too....

------------------
Australian U2 Fans Forum
pub84.ezboard.com/bzoomerangers

[This message has been edited by zooropamanda (edited 08-03-2001).]

I was almost a cage-dancer in a place called Boom-Boom Rooms in Bangor!!!!!1

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

ACTUALLY!!!!!!
One time I was there, and this girl with barely anything on caught the attention of this 99.8% Adam Clayton lookalike, I was lookin at him lookin at her, he even got flowers delivered to her!!!!!!!!

what a guy!!!!

There's a bunch in San Fran which is only like 20 minutes away from me..

The Sound Factory
The Holy Cow
Planet X

flower.gif

Then there's a bunch in San Jose which is another 20 minutes away from me in the opposite direction.

Club Wyld
The Limelight

flash.gif

------------------
~ Mother Sucking Rock & Roll ~

Sicy's Website

"Club One" - Deep Ellum, Dallas Texas (hmmm... IF its still there... Its been a while!)

I'm in the Navy so, I've been fortunate enough to go all over the Med.

I have a three-way tie.

Millennium in Mallorca, Spain. Awesome techno club! Two words,... Foam Party!!!!

The Pink Palace in Corfu, Greece. That's actually the name of the hotel/resort but their bar/dance club is definatley something to be remembered. The have a traditional Ouzo Circle ceremony, before partying, where they break a plate (plaster) over your head and make you drink what feels like 10 shots of Ouzo.

And finally, the Beach Club in Marmaris, Turkey. Techno, Cages, Friendly Irish, Scots, and Brits, Huge three-floor dance club, and good prices on liquor.
biggrin.gif

Hey yo, Zoo! hehe, imagine me being a cage dancer, actually Im pretty good, got the wiggles!!!!

anyway, saw bit or ur webbiepage.........wanted to ask, how many times have u stayed in the Clarence, by urself???? Where u able to go a great walkabout inside????????

smile.gif

For Toronto the best available would be The Phoenix, cause it is always packed and lots of fun, or sport/dance club atmosphere of The Docks. Ottawa has The Firestation which seems to have the most U2 friendly dj's I have ever heard(including some that are willing to play new stuff, not just SBS or Hold Me...). The only other city that I could really comment on would be Montreal where I prefer the high class of 737(it's at the top of a skyscraper), and there's another that I can't remember the name of that has 3 floors and each is a different decade of music: 70s/80's/90's.

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
I'm too shy to get in the cage... you believe that?

Hydrogen.gif

Really? Shocking! You don't seem like the shy type!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by SweetOnU2 (edited 08-06-2001).]

hehe that silly page ahem..

well the story behind those CLarence pics will be the next part I add to the site. I won a U2 comp in 98 and got to stay at The Clarence for a few days. It was gorgeous, a really classy understated hotel.

Where u able to go a great walkabout inside????????
emm..Im not actually sure what you meant by this hehehe

Could I walk around in there??
confused.gif

I live in New York, so there are plenty to choose from, but personally...

The Sound Factory, for pure "clubness" takes the take. This is what a club should be!! Also, the dj mixes Beautiful Day far better than Oakenfold...it was absolutely mind blowing, and I recommend anyone in the NY area to go check it out just for that...

------------------
You Just Can't Get Enough Of That Lovey Dovey Stuff...

Back
Top Bottom