Tell me why you're here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dub

The Fly
I have often wondered what else people are doing while they are also "surfing" What are you up to right now>?

I'm watching boats pass by.

She lives near me in vancouver Iris! :wink:

btw- I am doing nothing........ off to go put my fat clothes on and watch TV. :D

surfing the net, watching the simpsons, looking in my neighbors windows with my binoculars, the usual

and you wish you had my aim name miss dress, and you oughta check out sweet tarts journal :sexywink:

I'm typing out my research paper for my pop culture class. This place distracts me waaaay too much while I should be writing papers.

:mad:

:sexywink:

on interference, chatting on im, listening to music, eating poptarts and making a mess in the keyboard, looking for some numbers that fell off the back of my shirt (found the 0 in a dictionary, now if i could only figure out where i put the 1)

interference, chatting on im (with iwb!!), watching thr family guy, talking to my brother at intervals.
the normal.

:eek: Schmeg....... your signature! :drool:

Iris- but I do!!!!!!! That's what I call my jogging pants. :D And no boats here. However if I were to take a ten minute walk I could....

Martha, good to hear someone is putting their time to good use!

I just bought a house for the first time (always rented before) and I am sitting here freaking out about the responsibility of it all and needed a distraction.

The cake layers appear to be perfect! Tomorrow night I'll whip some cream and cut up and sugar some strawberries. The whipped cream will go between the layers and the strawberries will go on top.

Dub, go get some cake pans and some flour and start baking!!! You will feel so good when there's something delicious in your very own oven!! :heart:

Listening to Ryan Adams and posting at the Ryan board.

We had a thread that was about waffles, Huey Lewis, The Breakfast Club, and Sesame Street...and it all flowed together perfectly.

I get along so well with those folks...

sitting here...pretending people talk to me on aim :(

well, USUALLY i'm talking to a few ppl on aim and doing homework...and music...

Now I'm at work, entering a batch of letters, eating Easter candy, watching the news, listening to the Delgados, and sewing my skirt.

I'm glad to see how many other people come on here when they are supposed to be working! I am at work....I have a billion things I should be doing....but I'm not.
:shrug: :eeklaugh:

I'm on my lunch break at work, sitting here at my desk and eating some burritos. I'm also trying to distract myself from my sick coworkers, who are coughing and coughing and coughing...

Back
Top Bottom