Tell Me!!! Tell Me Everything Now! Interview Thread......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
some would say it was hot, but i don't think it was too bad

how many hours of sleep did you get last night?

wow, good question. I live alone so it was yelling at my cat to get off my table.

Same

I yelled GET OFF THE TABLE to my dog. The table in front of my living room window. She jumps up there and it drives me insane....she's looking outside barking at dogs and people going by (busy street too). I live alone too!

Same

I smoked one cigarette in college......well I half smoked it..half choked on it....then my friends and I were smoking cigars and set off the dorm firealarm...:tsk:... My roomate and I used to smoke cloves:drool: ......nothing regular...I remember only going threw 2-3 packs...and then there were these weird rolled up leaf things from india:huh:....I don't think I ever smoked anything properly ...and I don't smoke anything now.

same

I tried one puff of a cigarette and thought it was disgusting&filthy and i've never done since! Yuk :yuck: it should be banned everywhere to smoke grrrrrr :mad:

Have you ever been to a Planet Hollywood, and if so did you enjoy it&buy anything from the shop?

:ohmy: no way Dis!

I've been to them in Paris and London and it was brilliant - loved getting to see all the stuff that's been in films, esp the bus out of speed! Got v good service both times anyway! Paris was the best time - the waiter was attentitive&kept re-filling our champagne for us! :wink: i got a little elephant soft toy i n Paris and a pink t-shirt in London!

Same

Been to PH in Paris and Orlando :reject: There's nothing like a Planet Hollywood to make you feel like a stoopid tourist :lol: Have bought shirts for my nephews.

same

I snore
Dodo27.gif
Oh yeah and my family and friends say I am a U2 Freak :wink:

Same

I'm a bit messy and i'm a chatterbox!!

What's the longest kiss you can remember having? :ohmy:

My last boyfriend, Mike...considering that he's been my only boyfriend. :lol: Man he was a good kisser... :combust:

What was the worst date you've ever been on?

omg:tsk: this one kid in college asked me out...I said ok...he took me out talked on and on about how he found a "nice girlfriend":crazy: then told me how he blew up the staircase in his old highschool...kissed me:mad: and then stalked me for 4 months:mad:

same

There were many, but the one that sticks out in my mind is my 29th. I meet a bunch of my friends for dinner locally, rented a limo and went to Webstar Hall in NYC for dancing!! I kissed a stranger too that night..... all was good.

same question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom