Tell Me!!! Tell Me Everything Now! Interview Thread......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hyper: That was Duran Duran back in '82!!!! :drool: It was incredible - i was mad about them and i was soooo excited going to see them right down the front with my friend - i was 14 and it was at the famous Glasgow Apollo!!!! :love:

Same

First concert - the Osmonds

Last concert - U2

:heart:

What other band do you currently like in addition to U2?

ahem....I'm probably gonna get yelled at:uhoh: buuuut I've given up the new's for a while...in the papers, on TV and online...one day I just got so sick of all the crap on the news I declared I was never gonna watch it again...and I haven't for 2 months:shrug: I know I know......:tsk: but the news had me convinced I was gonna either die from a disease, being blown up, or a comet:huh: I probably will start again though...but not now:D

do you like seafood?:drool:

Naughty Dis :shame:

:D i know what you mean though and there's times when i've switched off the news when i hear some of the same stuff but then i'm always too keen&curious to know what's happening as i feel it's important to keep up, so with me it's only been a day or two maybe that i shut myself off! :wink:

Anyway, to answer the Q, my fav day is Thursday as it has a nice close to the weekend :wink:

Do you love playing in the snow?

I love to walk in the snow. It makes your neighborhood a different place. Very tranquil..

same q

I like taking walks just after it rains because everywhere looks so green and there's that new fresh smell (you all know what I'm talking about!) but not whilst it's raining, no.

Same q.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom