Tell Me!!! Tell Me Everything Now! Interview Thread......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LC-OOC for me too

This question is not challenging enough! Everyone that visits this thread will say the same thing and we are all addicted. We are our own self help group. :eyebrow:

Whoops - you beat me to it, Doozer! :wink:

Yes, I lived in Ireland for a year and have also been to England, Holland, Belgium, France, and Germany. Would love to return, and also see many other countries. :drool:

Same q.

I have a passport good thru 2010 and I am hoping to use it to go to England and Ireland before it expires. Mine has only a couple stamps--Mexico, Tahiti. I've never been to Canada.

Speaking of Canada, the fahs are coming to So Cal!

I am going to go to Sea World with them :hyper: I can't wait to meet them, especially Mr fah and the mini fahs and to celebrate in different directions with them!

ThoraSEB said:
Whoops - you beat me to it, Doozer! :wink:

Yes, I lived in Ireland for a year and have also been to England, Holland, Belgium, France, and Germany. Would love to return, and also see many other countries. :drool:

Same q.

:whistle:

I've been to Ireland, and that's all :( but I'm hopefully going to go to France with my school in my junior year as part of a Peace Program! :hyper:

same q

If food was available on the island, the AB (would lighten the mood)

If no food, ATYCLB (would need to think about more important things)..

..... All major decisions come down to food..... :giggle:

(But Doozer, if I were stranded on an island, how would I be able to choose just one U2 album?)

same q

Last edited:
No cos i do happen to like her, being in the tiny minority that i obviously am! :huh:

Do you know how many books you've ever read?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom