Tell Me!!! Tell Me Everything Now! Interview Thread......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
black nike flip flops...lime green sweats:uhoh: and a black stretchy vneck tshirt....I'm so hawt:combust::lmao:

same

My pajamas. White t-shirt from the run I did to raise money for cancer research, and a pair of navy blue shorts that are very comfy. I'm so hawt too! :lmao:

When is the next holiday for you?

I don't know what I meant, but either is fine! :lol:

I have a holiday today! Hooray for holidays where we supposedly celebrate our provinces! :lol:

My next vacation will be to Hawaii in December, unfortunately not at the time when U2 will be playing, but that's okay. :)

Same q - holiday can mean a vacation as well

I've been unemployed for awhile, so everyday :giggle:

Today is a national holiday for most of Canada however.

What's something you'd really like to try that you haven't had the opportunity to yet?

Trivial Pursuit

How old were you when you had your first kiss (romantic, not pets or relatives included)?

OMG it's Raven :ohmy: :hug:

I was fourteen - very sloppy too

Describe the weather outside of your window?

The sky is blue with some clouds, and it's quite sunny. It's only 10am here, so it's shaping up to be a beautiful day. I haven't been outside yet, but I'm sure it's warm. :)

Same q.

Hot and very Humid

Partly cloudy - gulf breezes :drool:

Do you like better: A quiet candlit dinner with a movie at home or Dinner out and dancing?

Definitely depends on the mood we're in.

Cruzila - I just noticed that I was at most of the shows that you were - 6/21/01, 5/17/05, 10/14/05, 11/13/05, 12/7/05 - that's kinda messed. :eyebrow: :wink:

Anyways same q?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom