Tell me something true..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:shrug:

I hope I don't go into laptop withdrawl. :drool:

I had caffeine withdrawl so bad once that I snuck into my chemistry teacher's office and stole some coffee.

sounds like me but i steal pepsi from my mom's fridge (she knows so thats why she puts them there for me to take:wink: )

My life changed after the U2 show in San Diego back in March.....not because of the performance, but because of several other factors that ocurred right after that......

good times.

Carek1230 said:
I love white wine (I bought some more pinot grigio tonite)

^why is red wine bad for you? It's good to gargle with :wink:

I can't drink more than one glass of red wine without acting completely stupid. My alcohol tolerance is extremely low. :wink:

I seem to have lost my appetite. I haven't eaten a proper meal since Wednesday.

I don't want to go to a neighbors party tonight because that would require me to walk across the street in the rain:reject:

its freaking cold out!

for some reason I hate the noise of my dogs licking thier paws....it makes me wanna go ape shit:crazy:

:lmao:

^I don't know but they friggen better knock that crap off:angry:

:lmao:

I am glad I am not the only one Carek:hug: I was starting to feel like a bad mother to my fur children:lmao:

Carek1230 said:
Oh no you are not alone, Dis :hug: My little furry beast was driving me insane last night....restless and licking or scratching. Maybe cuz it's almost a full moon?

Phew!:hug:

I do show and tell time with my birds:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom