Tell me something true..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
beau2ifulday said:

I drink Numi tea - I had no idea Bono liked it though. I always have to import Numi and Tazo teas from America because we don't get them here :grumpy:
I actually bought 8 boxes of tea back from the US with me in the summer.

Redkat, you can get them off of ebay :up:

thats cool:up: yeah I heard he drinks three cups before a show:shrug:...he must have to pee like a russian racehorse before the encore....

Carek1230 said:
I cannot stand skunks. One let loose last night somewhere around me and that smell is GHASTLY I tell you! It seems to stick in the moist ocean air!

one time a skunk died under the house i was living in. it was baaaad.

Dismantled said:

this made me burst out laughing:lmao: I just scared my dogs....

aww bluejays:love:

lol...

they tried to divebomb me when i was at a family reunion 6 years ago. apparently they didnt like the u2 hat that i was wearing. it was scary!

:shh: this is still embarassing till this day

I once worked as a telemarketer, for 4 whole days
and let me tell you, those were the worst, slowest, most tedious days of my life!!
I WAS Peter from Office Space, I had the damn annoying boss, the cubicle and the boredom.

I started on Monday, by Wednesday I was utterly depressed and would sit there and think of the ways I could leave ..so finally around 5pm I got the guts to use the phone but it was on a manager's desk so I was planning to whisper to my mom [i was in 10th grade] that I just happened to be let out early and so she could pick me up across the street...[i was planning to take a "bathroom break" and make a run for it and leeeeeeeeeeaaaave and never return]

my mom never answered so i was stuck there till my shift ended at 9pm.

the next day, hell started once more at 2pm but I made sure that would be my last day. I dont like confrontation so I just never went back, didnt bother telling anybody...
so of course 3 months later they call me on a Saturday to tell me "You're on the schedule today , do you plan to come in?"

to which I was scared shitless and remained quiet
"do you work here anymore?"
me - "umm....no"

so they were all mad and wanted me to go sign some resignation letter which I promised to do but never did.

Life is better nowadays

a bluejay attacked my 12 pound dog last August
ANGRY.jpg

For some reason, my shoes smell really, really bad. :angry:

No, just kidding. Um... The moment I hear the M*A*S*H theme song, I'm glued to the television. You cannot move me. At all. If I don't get my weekly dose of Hawkeye and BJ reruns, I get pissed.

icelle said:

one time a skunk died under the house i was living in. it was baaaad.

omg! that happened to my house...last Fall Mr. Dis and I were putting insulation around the foundation (cause the house is real old and it get so cold) anyway I was on my hands and knees near the house..looked under it and saw a skull with hair:yikes: mr. skunk had died:yuck:

elevation2u said:
it is quite deadly
all 3 rottweilers, the poodle AND don't underestimate the cat
no one ever expects the cat:shh:

are all in combination quite deadly

:yikes: its sounds horribly frightening
6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom