Tell me something true..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wolfeden said:
I have celiac disease... means I can't eat anything with gluten in it.. that means no wheat, rye, or barley, or most oat products.

It was first diagnosed in people native to Eire; that is to say, the Republic of Ireland. Thanks so much, family genetics :madspit:

no beer either?

Carek1230 said:

This is really true. It really happened. A foggy place one night....a long time ago.....and there was this guy......

06_12_5.jpg

haha...check out the drunk chick with the glasses :giggle: :shifty:

< is tatless, but I STILL can't be buried in a Jewish cemetary....... mainly coz....well.... I'M NOT FECKIN' DEAD YET.

(... And coz I'm Catholic.) :giggle:

Laird/Bono said:
I have a completely irrational fear of clowns.

There is nothing irrational about fearing clowns:no:

I bought some Numi tea just because Bono drinks it:reject: :totallyembarresed: but it actually is really good!!!!:drool:

redkat said:
Dis
i've actually look around locally for that tea. It's served at the 4 seasons right?

what's the name again

yeah they serve it there...thats what Bman was drinking when I met him:combust:

I first found it at TJMAXX...if there is one near you...and Shaw's grocery stores.....you can get in online for pretty reasonalbe too...well worth it:up: its called NUMI tea.....:drool: :drool: :drool:

I've had to pee for over 2 hours now....but I am just being lazy...I cannot leave the crack:scream:

redkat said:
Dis
i've actually look around locally for that tea. It's served at the 4 seasons right?

what's the name again

I drink Numi tea - I had no idea Bono liked it though. I always have to import Numi and Tazo teas from America because we don't get them here :grumpy:
I actually bought 8 boxes of tea back from the US with me in the summer.

Redkat, you can get them off of ebay :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom