Tell me something true..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and to actually post things on my own without ripping off the ideas of others...:wink:

~I still sleep with my baby blanket and take it with me when I go out of town.

~Despite how accident prone I am, I've never broken a bone. I've also never been stung.

I can walk on my hands....I can bend my left thumb flat to my wrist forwards AND backwards...I can touch my tongue to my nose

I had a huge crush on Molly Ringwald in the 80s

I've always wanted my own talk radio show

I would walk through a lake of fire for my friends or family (loyalty is everything)

I tie my hair back more than any male ought to.

Not to go out, just when I'm around my room

i am pleasantly surprised, i must say

i've been getting paid under the table since i started working couple years ago...for no reason really, except my boss is cheap. my job is completely legit and what not, but yeah.. no taxes for me....yet

31.jpg

George: What did you put the Pez dispenser on her leg for in the first place?

Jerry: I dunno, it was an impulse.

George: What kind of a sick impulse does that??

Dismantled said:
I cannot sleep with my feet uncovered

I can't sleep without a fan on (for the noise, not the air). Whenever I go somewhere, I take a little one along, even camping.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

I can't sleep without a fan on (for the noise, not the air). Whenever I go somewhere, I take a little one along, even camping.

I do the same thing. Typically though the AC running or a ceiling fan on a good speed will suffice for me also.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

I am the same way but do not go as far as carrying a portable fan with me.

heh...it's not even "portable", just smaller than my box window fan. And I also carry an extension cord for it, just in case! My mom always rolls her eyes when she sees my duffle coming out with a fan lashed to it, but then I gesture to the 1938758429375 square feets worth of my dad's fishing equipment he has to take on any trip and that's that.

Sleeping in Africa was impossible for me b/c not only did I not have my fan, everything there is made of solid concrete so all of the noises from the streets and dogs and people still moving around echo, plus the Muslims start their prayer callings over the loudspeakers all over the city at 4am (and they like to sing in slightly different keys and try to outsing each other) :huh:

Last edited:
i'm allergic to most fish. anything with small bones, but not shellfish...
and

my favorite snack to have while drinking beer is strawberry licorice.

i must be hungry... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom