Tell me something true..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
beau2ifulday said:
I hate having random periods of post concert blues four months after a concert ended :angry:

If I ever find fame or fortune I'll take the whole works of us on a U2 road trip. I have a friend who's going to see U2 in Ottawa w/ Arcade Fire opening. How I wish I was going... :(

Carek1230 said:
I hate it when people spit on the ground!
I take it you don't watch baseball then?:wink:

Those guys are so disgusting. Always spitting sunflower seeds, their chew, gum and whatever else. It seems they like to pick their nose when the tv camera is on them and also adjust themselves.

Yes, post concert blues do suck!!

^No I have never been a follower of baseball and you are absolutely correct...why would I want to see a bunch of guys in tight pants hitting balls with sticks while spitting, chewing, adjusting themselves and constantly playing with their hats all the time? The game moves too slow to keep my interest anyway. No I do not like baseball. :yuck:

beau2ifulday said:

My friend and I just stood there for ages after it finished because we didn't really know what to do (since we'd been looking forward to that moment for three years).

I almost did the same thing! I never wanted to leave. It was an experience that was both elating and heart breaking at the same time. I burst into tears the day after the concert because I had to get on a plane back to Newfoundland... I could have seen the last Toronto show, but university got in the way of that. In retrospect, I probably should have gone anyway, as I'm going to fail this semester.

Oh, and I don't like baseball either. :wink:

electric toothbrushes are better than manual ones*

*according to my dentist

*she also officially confirms that hockey is better than baseball, but harder on teeth

Carek1230 said:
What is an RCMP officer?

RCMP.jpg

Except not slutty.

The main requirements for an RCMP officer include being smart and swearing under oath that hockey is the best sport in the world.

Gibson Girl is in...if her cricket past is kept under wraps..:shh:

I am feeling really sick and sad about some drama that is going on with some very good friends that wis getting ugly and will have a very bad outcome. I just want to cry.

Carek1230 said:
I am feeling really sick and sad about some drama that is going on with some very good friends that wis getting ugly and will have a very bad outcome. I just want to cry.
That's awful Karen :hug:
I really hope things get better for you and your friends. That really sucks having to watch your friend go through all of it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom