Tell me something true..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carek1230 said:
Beurk02.gif

Langue19.gif

Sexe14.gif

I :love: Carek's smilies!!!

Oh yes I do. :applaud:

beau2ifulday said:
Ah, ok - I just thought someone had upset you :down:

Oh no, I'm not upset or offended, nothing offends me.....like I said I have made enough observations here and it is a t rue statement. Thanks for your kindness though! :hug:

^ugh..I hate that:madspit: hope it goes away:hug:

I have thursday and friday off from work:hyper:

good thing because i was going to strangle those little monsters:angry:

I hate myself and the world right now because I was supposed to have my middle ear implant surgery yesterday, but I somehow went from a killer pre-test score of 76 and 80% to an embarassing 12%, so I can't have the surgery unless I can pick my scores back up.

I'm usually a positive person, but LIFE FUCKING SUCKS!! :sad:

(whew, I feel a little better now)

^
1.gif

I just made the most heavenly lunch:drool: I added broccoli and cheese to ramen noodles:drool:

Martha Stewart has nothin' on me..

A very good friend called me this morning and needed to talk some things out so I listened and it really helped him make some decisions and understand some things he is going through. I am glad I can be a good trustworthy sounding board and good friend.

(Dis-the ramen recipe sounds good!)

MandyMarie said:
I hate myself and the world right now because I was supposed to have my middle ear implant surgery yesterday, but I somehow went from a killer pre-test score of 76 and 80% to an embarassing 12%, so I can't have the surgery unless I can pick my scores back up.

I'm usually a positive person, but LIFE FUCKING SUCKS!! :sad:

(whew, I feel a little better now)

I hope your feeling better MandyMarie. :hug:

It's an ugly day outside, chilly, wet and cloudy, but the Astros are going to the World Series so I'm happy about that. :applaud:

Carek1230 said:
A very good friend called me this morning and needed to talk some things out so I listened and it really helped him make some decisions and understand some things he is going through. I am glad I can be a good trustworthy sounding board and good friend.

(Dis-the ramen recipe sounds good!)

aww good friend:hug:

the recipe is good:drool: I highly recommend it:drool:

I ate way too much for dinner..I made a stirfry with peanut sauce:drool:

Carek1230 said:
I have top ramen at home (it's a steal at 10/$1 and easy on the budget!) and I Also have some veggies including broccoli....Mmmmm pea pods would be good!

:drool:

I am funny about Raeman noodles. Whenever we get home from the grocery store with lots of food, all I want is the noodles and I will eat them for days. But if that's all we have, I will starve myself before I touch them.

My sister-in-law makes some kinda Chinese salad and sprinkles the uncooked noodles over it, YUMMY! I'll ask her for the recipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom