tell me something and DESCRIBE it!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i paid $150 through ETS for my U2 ticket, but it was well worth every penny, especially since i was 2nd row GA :drool:

the Bob Dylan show i might see is $49...but it is Bob Dylan

Kara: that's cheap :ohmy:

Well if I wanted to get into it the tickets are, 40 euro, 10 euro sales tax, and 6 euro servie charge :wink:

love_u2_adam said:
^^dude:crack:!!!!i was going to come on here and fall asleep but well i thought id be up till god knows when:crazy:

maybe its cause i fell asleep at like 1am yesterday and got up at 12???:der:

well it sucks for me because i have to sleep at 10 if i have any hope of being ready for practice:crack:

^because they were sold out already, so ETS was my only option...i was going to buy nosebleed seats for about the same price when i found ETS

onebloodonelife said:
^because they were sold out already, so ETS was my only option...i was going to buy nosebleed seats for about the same price when i found ETS

:( So it was $150 for one ticket?! :ohmy:

I originally bought two nosebleeds for me and my dad at $95 each, about ten minutes after they went on sale, but as a Christmas present (about nine months early :D )my dad's friend sold us his GA :heart:

^Crew practice is 3-6, so quit whining :p

^yep, but like i said, it was worth every penny...i was about as close as you were :happy:

<is going to go, i think i have to work later :scratch:

:wave: :hug:

< I got mine a week before the concert, we were in the upclass section :drool: a good bit away from U2 but the floors were wooden and fancy, and the VIP area was just above us :drool:

My cousin sat next to Alan Shearer and Robert lee at the concert :sad: :sad:

^^ bye :wave:

^^ because the concert was sold out!!!!!!!after like 2 hours, twice as many tickets were sold as albums, even James Blunt outsold U2 in albums :shocked:

nearly a quater of a million tickets were sold for the concerts, and they all sold out like that

But I'm still sad over my cousin getting to sit next to Alan Shearer!!!!!!!and Robert Lee!!!!!!:sad:

^Wow, that's a lot of tickets :wink:

^Ummm, fall and spring, but I do it year-round, as my school has a crew winter training program, and a summer one too :p

I'd say you should join in the spring, fall crew is brutal :tsk:

^^^well that would work because then:

Fall: Football
Winter: Basketball
Spring: Crew
Summer: start Football

hypercrack.gif

^^^No, you just hate U2, we know the real reason :p

Why wouldn't you see them on the "first leg" anyway, when they were touring Europe? :confused:

^^:lol: That rocks

^:hyper:

It's a great sport, trust me :up:

Some football kids from my school do it to keep in shape :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom