tell me something and DESCRIBE it!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ then how come Wayne got 999,999 more?

and this is my first time gedtting some :sad:

because you're mean? :sad:

^ No not more music, more GOOD music :wink:

^ its got loads of RHCP, RHCP, Placebo, err RHCP :huh:

:hmm: its got dance tracks aswell

i have been tempted to load it all.

shall i? :hyper:

^:shrug: if you've got room, why not? i'm not really a fan of RHCP...but why not just choose the ones you want?

:ohmy: do you buy off itunes?

i don't buy off itunes.
i haven't registered because i'm affraid i might over do it because its millions of songs at my finget tips :reject:

:lol:

^^no, i've only bought a few songs off there, and i download some of the free downloads...but mostly i download from this site: http://hype.non-standard.net

it's awesome, it brings together all of the mp3s posted on various music blogs :happy:

:lol: i don't allow myself on the music store very often either, for the same reason you said

^:wave:

Hiya :wave:

Wayne, you're so lucky getting all that vinyl U2... :drool:

Ok boys and girls have a quicky look, this was me last week with a few of my group people :happy: :

IMG There was an image here :shifty: IMG

Can you tell which one of them is me? :happy: :sexywink:

Last edited:
^^^no problem, but make sure you check pretty regularly because most of the sites take down the mp3 links quickly...they don't want to get in trouble :wink:

^^i'll go with what wayne said :D

^^ hey :wave:, didn't see ya there :wave:

< last cd(s) I bought was Franz Ferdinand - Self Titled, Stereophonics - Word gets around, Stereophonics - Just Enough Education to Perform

My favourite DJ on a Dutch radio station is returning from his holiday very soon, I like him a lot :happy:

I just like him because he actually e-mails me and he's so friendly (he always plays a request when I ask him one, and if he had the chance, he'd be calling me back everytime to have me on his show)!! :)

Don't know why I'm sharing this, y'all might think I'm just a wee bit crazy :lol: :sexywink:

Last edited:
^^:madspit: all i have to do is make it to tuesday, then i'm getting my mac and i'll put all my music on there...and no viruses (sp?) :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom