teenagers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You don't listen to Pop music, well then I have a lot of respect for you
Unless you are a slut or a bimbo then I have no respect

True U2 fans generally are good people, and you made me laugh a lot in that thread you made when you joined, so I think I will take your word for it

Ye I'd say you would get a lot of laughs

I'm a true Irish music fan, 4 of my favourite bands and artists are from this island

Female U2 fans scare me sometimes lol

I might be into this thread to late but I did write a huge paper on censorship, and within that realm I did some research on teens

from guaranteed factuatual websites there are statistics that hint that even as teenagers become exposed to sexual content/language it is not affecting them for the worse

for instance they mention that as there are more and more scenes of sexual content on TV, teenagers are having less sex, and if they are having sex, they are having protective sex

also in more recent shows and movies, the majority of characters portrayed with cigarettes and drugs were the villain or poor

with that knowledge it is more reasonable to think that the media is diminishing the coolness of drugs, while the amount of sex isn't doing any harm statisticaly

I have even read through quotes of teenagers saying they dress like prostitutes not because they see it on TV, but because they feel like

so maybe all this is just a new pop culture trend that is not catching on for parents

I am merely suggesting that instead of spreading the blame of so called problems with teenagers to outside sources, the most likely have to do with homegrown morals, parenting or lack thereof

:| :| :|

I'm Ready said:

I have even read through quotes of teenagers saying they dress like prostitutes not because they see it on TV, but because they feel like

...thats´becouse they´re brainwashed,...

I am merely suggesting that instead of spreading the blame of so called problems with teenagers to outside sources, the most likely have to do with homegrown morals, parenting or lack thereof

agree.. parents should take their responsibility,..
but most of the girls i know of that act like this have taken their behaviour straight from the mother....

or maybe they just wanna make a family-revolution...

btw... i´m 15, and sick and tired of 12 yrolds running around wth heavy makeup and trying to act cool, dressed as whores.... *shakes head....

Good God people, don't you see? The causes of all this -- all these misguided teenagers, all these problem children -- yes, the causes of all these horrors of modern childhood are Bono's dancing girls!!!!

You know it's true! Look into your own soul and you will know the truth of what I've just posted!

:wink:

indra said:
Good God people, don't you see? The causes of all this -- all these misguided teenagers, all these problem children -- yes, the causes of all these horrors of modern childhood are Bono's dancing girls!!!!

You know it's true! Look into your own soul and you will know the truth of what I've just posted!

yep, and the music that U2 & many other devil bands make

Or like the typical girl that walks out of the house with her skirt at one length and as soon as she gets to the party raises the top part a little bit higher so that it looks shorter. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom