Tears For Fears Fan?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cute Irish Bono

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Well, I am! I love 80's music, that one reason why U2 rocks my world! :tongue: Anyways, I love the Tears For Fears songs "Everybody Wants to Rule the World." "Mother's Talk." "Shout" "Woman in Chains" "Head Over Heals" and "Pale Shelter." I think the release another album and one band memer looks soo cute to me now. :cute: I also really like Tears For Fears' hopeful lyrics. What do ya' think? :tongue:

I've been meaning to check out more from them. I like all the songs you listed (I've had this major love for "Shout" and "Head Over Heels" in particular for a while now-god, those songs kick arse. And every time I hear "Everybody Wants To Rule The World", it makes me think of being at my grandma's house when I was little, 'cause that song was always playing on the radio when I'd go over there), and I heard one song off their newest album once, and from what I remember, I didn't mind that one, either.

One thing I love about the songs I've heard by them so far is the way they use so many kinds of instruments in their songs. It all just sounds so funky together ("Sowing The Seeds Of Love" being a classic example of this...it all sounds very Beatles-esque, too).

Anywho, so, yeah, Tears For Fears are pretty good, as is a lot of 80s music. :yes:. A question-have you heard Gary Jules' version of their song "Mad World"?

Angela

Last edited:
"Tears For Fears" always reminds me of that Val Kilmer movie "Real Genius." Memories...!

"Shout" has always driven me nuts though.

Last edited:
HelloAngel said:
Loveth Tears for Fears! Especially "Break it Down Again"!! :heart:
me too. :D

i love tears for fears (actually, i'd just started playing their cover of "ashes to ashes" before i clicked on the thread). i prefer their first two albums though, at least compared to seeds of love. (i tend to separate tff with and without curt.)

although it seems my hubby's an even bigger fan of theirs though then i am. oh, and their new album is called everybody loves a happy ending. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom