Teams you dont want to see win the World Cup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well for one Brazil has made it onto my dubious list

for one i cannot stand their arrogance and cockiness and thinking that they are For the Good of the Game type of complexity to them. for no one is above the game

anyway this dubious list of mine is currently 4

the others are:

Uraguay- dirty fans, i hope they lose every single match
Turkey- same as Uraguay
and England - actually i dont want England to win a single match, for one they would claim they have won the Cup by just winning 1 match

I hope France, Senegal, Uruguay, Denmark, Spain, Paraguay, South Africa, Slovenia, Brazil, Turkey, Costa Rica, China, South Korea, Poland, Portugal, USA, Germany, Ireland, Cameroon, Saudi Arabia, Argentina, Sweden, Nigeria, Italy, Ecuador, Mexico, Croatia, Japan, Belgium, Russia and Tunisia don't win it.

bullet the blue sky said:
I hope France, Senegal, Uruguay, Denmark, Spain, Paraguay, South Africa, Slovenia, Brazil, Turkey, Costa Rica, China, South Korea, Poland, Portugal, USA, Germany, Ireland, Cameroon, Saudi Arabia, Argentina, Sweden, Nigeria, Italy, Ecuador, Mexico, Croatia, Japan, Belgium, Russia and Tunisia don't win it.
Here Here! Totally agree! :yes:
we dont want to see Cloudimani celebrating come the 30th June :p hehe ;)

no offense to my canadian or french friends but i don't want france to win. imo they are overrated.

i think that is the only team i can think of.

Italy, though they probably are one of the best teams and I found them together with argentina the most convincing team I've seen so far (I only haven't seen Spain-Slovenia). I don't like their catenaccio style. I think they could have easily beaten Ecuador with much greater numbers, but just because they were satisfied with 2-0 and knew that was enough, they didn't do that.....and that sucks!!!!! If you have the ability to score another goal, then go for it!

USA! USA!....they dont deserve it nor will they ever...leave FOOTBALL to the experts you bloody soccer payers....oh and come up with an original hairdo clint, becks already had that one

CrashedCarDriver said:

England
- actually i dont want England to win a single match, for one they would claim they have won the Cup by just winning 1 match

God they are still tittering on aboot 1966.....helloooo 36 years ago.....get over it...

I don't want to see them win the world cup....thats all :D

I *hate* David Beckham he cannot string a sentence together....hes just...soo annoying :|

France, Argentina and Italy.

France is out. Yaay!

Things are looking good if you're me. :mac:

Well, can I answer the opposite???
I want England to win!!!!!!!!

And if not, Ireland or Mexico....So I don't want anyone to win but those 3!!!!

Rafmed,

Can I say that I looove reading your replies - you remind me so much of my boyfriend (also from Mexico); I'm a HUGE England supporter and he's a Mexico fanatic...He puts down the English team all the time like you do (i.e. very boring, etc)...let's just say things weren't at its best during the England vs. Argentina match!! lol!!!

Last edited:
ladywithspinninghead said:
Well, can I answer the opposite???
I want England to win!!!!!!!!

And if not, Ireland or Mexico....So I don't want anyone to win but those 3!!!!

Rafmed,

Can I say that I looove reading your replies - you remind me so much of my boyfriend (also from Mexico); I'm a HUGE England supporter and he's a Mexico fanatic...He puts down the English team all the time like you do (i.e. very boring, etc)...let's just say things weren't at its best during the England vs. Argentina match!! lol!!!

Oh is great someone apreciate it!! :D

Hope things are good between you and your boyfriend now! ;)

But what is all this footy talk without spicing it?? :D

Back
Top Bottom