Teach me how to flirt with girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MissVelvetDress_75 said:
trust me hun, he will know. i don't play games on the dance floor.

I´m not saying you play games :) I´m asking how will he know?

Maybe I can learn a thing or two :shrug:

I agree. You can really tell which girls are just looking to get laid that night.

As a general rule, the more bent over she is, and the higher her ass is, the more desperate she is.

Aha :confused: :scratch:

My experiences with "inviting" dance moves are not the best. Needless to say, I can´t remember any situation where I got to know one of the important girls in my life by dancing before of anything else.

In 1972, here's the way it went....freshly laundered Angels' Flight blazer and slacks, 2" high-boots, wide-collared nylon, multi-print shirt, shave that moustache down to the thinnest of lines and then douse yourself with Hai-Karate after-shave and its bound to happen!!!

Maybe buy the gal a drink of Spanada wine with a 7-up mixer and watch the action start!!!!

Oh yeah, BAW will tell you to 'fro your hair like Mr. BAW could and you're a shoe-in! :lol:

good luck!

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
well I don't. If I see a guy I want, I will go right for it. :drool:

You mean "him", right?? :eyebrow:

Thats good though, at least there is no mind games that make guys wonder what is going on!!! (Is she interested, is she stringing me along, is she just not interested, etc.)

This thread is a reminder of how much dating can be miserable though!! :lol: Unfortunately most girls I have run into lately seem to be in the mind games arena of thinking!

Blue Room said:

You mean "him", right?? :eyebrow:

Thats good though, at least there is no mind games that make guys wonder what is going on!!! (Is she interested, is she stringing me along, is she just not interested, etc.)

This thread is a reminder of how much dating can be miserable though!! :lol: Unfortunately most girls I have run into lately seem to be in the mind games arena of thinking!

yes and I corrected it to him. ;)

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
you need to dance here more in the States. :wink:

That´s probably true. Here at home, I mostly go to clubs that are not exactly what you´d call a typical disco.. more ruff clubbings, tuff clubs, dancehalls. Most of the girls are quite independent.

I am not really attracted by "inviting" moves. If the girl herself wants to get dirty on the floor with me, she´d just have to step down from the altar of "inviting" action, which can be interpreted like this or like that, -but rather ask me to dance with her. That´s fine by me.

That´s also what "going right for it" means to me in that context.

Anyway, if there´s good music, I rather prefer to go dancing on my own or with friends.

yes you are right. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: IT MAKES ME WANT TO SHAKE MY ASS ALL OVER THE FLOOR! :sexywink:

but yes thanks for the correction. now, I will leave with my bullshit talk and my head hung low and head back out to my single life, where obviously the flirting bit isn't working well for me.

DaveC said:
I agree. You can really tell which girls are just looking to get laid that night.

As a general rule, the more bent over she is, and the higher her ass is, the more desperate she is.

Hey, just cause I'm flexible doesn't mean I want a guy to attach himself to my rear! :sexywink:

If I want to dance with a guy, I'll grab ahold of him myself! I think that's the best policy for the dancefloor at least--leave that place for the girls to take the iniative.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
but yes thanks for the correction. now, I will leave with my bullshit talk and my head hung low and head back out to my single life, where obviously the flirting bit isn't working well for me.

Ah come on :)

Who needs to flirt...

No Woman, No Cry, or rather, No Man, No Cry ;)

lachflash1.gif

Well its 05:14 a.m. and I got up at three because I couldn´t sleep and I gotta go to the airport in two or three hours to fetch someone. And I still got jetlag or something, sleep in the day, stay up through the night.. and then you might as well ask "Why are you surfing the net at that crazy time" well the reply is simple.. no one else in my bed ;)

No way. Actually I am happy to be kinda.. independent... kinda :D

You better have a late night glass of champagne after all that sniffing. Hmm. Maybe I should smoke. Ah well here you go..

flute2champ.gif

My grandfather gave me some advice that you have to sort of de-code.

He told me:

In a party there are many girls. Buy all of them a rose except for one: and that one is the one that will fall for you. Because women are competetive like that.

Don't 't give them everything they say they want.

And the rest you have to go out there and figure it out because it's like telling you how to kick a soccer ball. You have to get used to doing it. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom