Tea, South Dakota Superthread - Page 64 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 03-26-2008, 09:48 PM   #946
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Varitek


crossing the street in thailand and india was like playing a game of froggert. as the fucking frog.

the one thing i'm worried about with these au pair jobs is driving. i've been licensed since right before i turned 17, but i didn't drive much for the next 3 months of high school and i've been at college since thena nd away most summers. so i'm a good driver just inexperienced, and tho i'm used to boston, europe makes me nervous
Yeah, I'll bet it's quite a bit different over there. It'll take some getting used to.

I think your whole experience in a foreign country will be insanely interesting. Especially the stories that will come up.
__________________

__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 03-26-2008, 09:48 PM   #947
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
major_panic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: the ASIAN TEAM
Posts: 7,450
Local Time: 03:31 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by phillyfan26


Nor do I. Honestly, what are you going to do? Send pictures to each other? Promise not to cheat by typing? Jesus Christ, it makes no sense.
HAI GUISE, I HAS A GURLFREND LOL!

Well, when do we get to meet her?

SHE'S IN MALAYSIA HEHE IT'S AN ONLINE R/SHIP DOOD!

Uh, so you've never really met her in person?

NO BUT SHE ME MAN!

Yeah, sure. How do you know that "she" isn't actually some 50 year old fat guy trying to screw with you?

OMGWTFSTFU!
__________________

__________________
major_panic is offline  
Old 03-26-2008, 09:49 PM   #948
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by major_panic


HAI GUISE, I HAS A GURLFREND LOL!

Well, when do we get to meet her?

SHE'S IN MALAYSIA HEHE IT'S AN ONLINE R/SHIP DOOD!

Uh, so you've never really met her in person?

NO BUT SHE ME MAN!

Yeah, sure. How do you know that "she" isn't actually some 50 year old fat guy trying to screw with you?

OMGWTFSTFU!
Interference has them.
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 03-26-2008, 09:50 PM   #949
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
major_panic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: the ASIAN TEAM
Posts: 7,450
Local Time: 03:31 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Varitek


crossing the street in thailand and india was like playing a game of froggert. as the fucking frog.

the one thing i'm worried about with these au pair jobs is driving. i've been licensed since right before i turned 17, but i didn't drive much for the next 3 months of high school and i've been at college since thena nd away most summers. so i'm a good driver just inexperienced, and tho i'm used to boston, europe makes me nervous
It just takes a lot of confidence and awareness, or alternatively a lot of practice. The thing about places with crap driving, I've noticed, is that people often realise if you're a noob and a) allow for it, or b) scare the crap out of you so that you get over it.
__________________
major_panic is offline  
Old 03-26-2008, 09:50 PM   #950
Blue Crack Addict
 
Varitek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: on borderland we run
Posts: 16,861
Local Time: 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by major_panic
look that thread has spawned an absurd iq cousin

http://forum.interference.com/t185452.html
__________________
Varitek is offline  
Old 03-26-2008, 09:51 PM   #951
Blue Crack Addict
 
Varitek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: on borderland we run
Posts: 16,861
Local Time: 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by major_panic


It just takes a lot of confidence and awareness, or alternatively a lot of practice. The thing about places with crap driving, I've noticed, is that people often realise if you're a noob and a) allow for it, or b) scare the crap out of you so that you get over it.
i'm fine crossing the street. i am pretty good on my own and whenever possible i just shadow a local.
__________________
Varitek is offline  
Old 03-26-2008, 09:52 PM   #952
Blue Crack Addict
 
Varitek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: on borderland we run
Posts: 16,861
Local Time: 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by phillyfan26


Yeah, I'll bet it's quite a bit different over there. It'll take some getting used to.

I think your whole experience in a foreign country will be insanely interesting. Especially the stories that will come up.
hehe hopefully. i have to not party too hard and get fired. but i cannot tolerate long droughts, so dating is probably the answer.
__________________
Varitek is offline  
Old 03-26-2008, 09:54 PM   #953
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Varitek


look that thread has spawned an absurd iq cousin

http://forum.interference.com/t185452.html
He's actually receiving harsher words than he does in FYM! Laj called him a "blowhard."
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 03-26-2008, 09:55 PM   #954
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
major_panic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: the ASIAN TEAM
Posts: 7,450
Local Time: 03:31 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Varitek


look that thread has spawned an absurd iq cousin

http://forum.interference.com/t185452.html
I think, depending on the responses in that thread, I'm gonna post this:

__________________
major_panic is offline  
Old 03-26-2008, 09:57 PM   #955
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by major_panic


I think, depending on the responses in that thread, I'm gonna post this:

DO IT.

All of his polls are like that, go look in FYM.
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 03-26-2008, 09:57 PM   #956
Blue Crack Addict
 
Varitek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: on borderland we run
Posts: 16,861
Local Time: 12:31 PM
heh i like how luna lovegood is kinda the same personality as her namesake
__________________
Varitek is offline  
Old 03-26-2008, 09:58 PM   #957
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 12:31 PM
Where's this at?
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 03-26-2008, 09:58 PM   #958
Blue Crack Addict
 
bono_man2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the wrong band
Posts: 28,357
Local Time: 04:31 AM
Tea Baggers. I'm poping in for about 30 seconds to say hi..

So....Hi!
__________________
bono_man2002 is offline  
Old 03-26-2008, 09:59 PM   #959
Blue Crack Addict
 
Varitek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: on borderland we run
Posts: 16,861
Local Time: 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by phillyfan26


He's actually receiving harsher words than he does in FYM! Laj called him a "blowhard."
i made a reference many posters won't get, unless they've seen the poster, or post in fym

luna's comment at the top of page 2 was just very luna-esque
__________________
Varitek is offline  
Old 03-26-2008, 09:59 PM   #960
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
major_panic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: the ASIAN TEAM
Posts: 7,450
Local Time: 03:31 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by phillyfan26


DO IT.

All of his polls are like that, go look in FYM.
I noticed, that's why I did it.

He needs to let out a bit (a lot) of hot air, seriously...
__________________

__________________
major_panic is offline  
 

Tags
superthread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com