Tea, South Dakota Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_man2002 said:

:bow:

I reckon!, I love him on that show. I've always missed GNW since it ended.

I don't know if it was just a bit before your time or not when it was previously?

I remember he sang "Opps I Did It Again..." at the show finale....god it was funny!

it was originally on ch 2 in 1997-98 then moved to ch 10 , and he used to sing gorgeous songs at the end

made of multiple :drool: :combust: gazms .

when it moved to 10 it wasnt as edgy.

then it got axed, mcdermot did strictly dancing on ch2 for a while, and then THE SIDESHOW which was so FREAKING AWESOME.

COBL_04 said:

I remember the show being on perviously, but n othing about it. Did he still host it? Who were the panellists?

Well He was still the host back then....and Mikey Robbins was still one of the team captains, but I don't however remember who the girl leader was?....

Oh My God. I think I've finally converted myself to iTunes!

Not so much the store, but for playing my music.

I know, I'm scared too!, I've been using winamp for like....8 years?

bono_man2002 said:

iTunes is fantastic. The store is also terrific, as it has a preview thing, where you can play the song for 30 secs.

bono_man2002 said:

I would never use the store, but I switched from WinAmp to iTunes about two years ago and haven't looked back.

mysterious_jen said:

it was originally on ch 2 in 1997-98 then moved to ch 10 , and he used to sing gorgeous songs at the end

made of multiple :drool: :combust: gazms .

when it moved to 10 it wasnt as edgy.

then it got axed, mcdermot did strictly dancing on ch2 for a while, and then THE SIDESHOW which was so FREAKING AWESOME.

I never really saw any of the sideshow or the dancing show.

I vaguely remember watching it on ABC. like 10 or so back then. No wonder its hard to remember (I don't remember what happened yesterday)

I wonder if the glass house would have survived the move to commerical networks. I wish at least SBS picked it up.

bono_man2002 said:

I never really saw any of the sideshow or the dancing show.

I vaguely remember watching it on ABC. like 10 or so back then. No wonder its hard to remember (I don't remember what happened yesterday)

I wonder if the glass house would have survived the move to commerical networks. I wish at least SBS picked it up.

What was the issue with the glass house? it ended because of political pressure didn't it?

saw the statue. thats quite a statue.

Axver said:

I would never use the store, but I switched from WinAmp to iTunes about two years ago and haven't looked back.

Its still going to piss me off how my music is taged. Sometimes the whole way it shows up on my iPod

ie: 11 track album and for some reason track 1 is in a diffrent folder...pisses me off sometimes. I guess It wouldn't be a problem if I actually brought stuff, or just ripped all my albums onto iTunes.

I'm actually thinking about selling all my cds, excluding U2, Muse , White Stripes...ie all the bands who I actually would like to keep physical copies of.

COBL_04 said:
What was the issue with the glass house? it ended because of political pressure didn't it?

I dont know the full story. But the ABC didn't renew it. And they were a bit dark on Johnny Howard about it. It might have been just a bit a fun for them, but i'm not sure.

Something like that.

AXVER & DANIEL

The Pink Floyd finals are but days away now. I know no ones really cared about the b-sides, but the finals are close.

PF survivor finals - :up:
Several Species being in the final over Shine on 2 :down:

bono_man2002 said:

I dont know the full story. But the ABC didn't renew it. And they were a bit dark on Johnny Howard about it. It might have been just a bit a fun for them, but i'm not sure.

Something like that.

sounds about right

COBL_04 said:
AXVER & DANIEL

The Pink Floyd finals are but days away now. I know no ones really cared about the b-sides, but the finals are close

Coolio.

I might actually participate, as my participation was poor during the album's and b-sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom