Tea, South Dakota Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phillyfan26 said:

I've been banned from driving to Philadelphia. Now, even I don't think I'm ready for Center City, but I wanted to go to Broad Street last weekend to the sports complex. As Vazza can tell you, it's almost completely separate from the city. Yet, I'm not allowed. WTF, M I RITE???

the sports complex is in the middle of fucking nowhere. the first time i saw a phillies game, my mom and i took a taxi there, and we totally thought we were being ripped off and taken to some abandoned warehouses.

Varitek said:

your response had absolutely nothing to do with my post

anyway, you come up with topics fine here. in fact you are talking to a girl online right now!

anyway better to be awk online and proficient in person than vice versa. unless you are awk in both. in which case, sorry. and you'd fit in at swat.

I know. I realized, and found it funny.

Well, yes, but you're not someone I know personally. It's easier.

I'm not awkward in person except for one girl who I try to avoid. Loooooooooong story. Ugh. Hate that story.

phillyfan26 said:

I've been banned from driving to Philadelphia. Now, even I don't think I'm ready for Center City, but I wanted to go to Broad Street last weekend to the sports complex. As Vazza can tell you, it's almost completely separate from the city. Yet, I'm not allowed. WTF, M I RITE???

:shrug: I don't know much about driving in America, but yeah, logic FTW :happy:

Oh well, when you graduate, go over to Asia sometime. The driving there will seriously screw your mind over.

alternatively i'll just mathematically secure my thread victory and then fall asleep and giggleswick will have to wait for another day.

Varitek said:

the sports complex is in the middle of fucking nowhere. the first time i saw a phillies game, my mom and i took a taxi there, and we totally thought we were being ripped off and taken to some abandoned warehouses.

It is. It's right off 95 after crossing the Schuylkill. If I take 95 there, I avoid anything I haven't done before. I don't get the problem with that. I don't get her.

poster40970417.jpg

phillyfan26 said:

I know. I realized, and found it funny.

Well, yes, but you're not someone I know personally. It's easier.

I'm not awkward in person except for one girl who I try to avoid. Loooooooooong story. Ugh. Hate that story.

well you shouldn't talk to girls online except for ones you know anyway. i don't get the online relationship thing at all.

Varitek said:
alternatively i'll just mathematically secure my thread victory and then fall asleep and giggleswick will have to wait for another day.

Good night, only girl I'm talking to online tonight. :)

Varitek said:

well you shouldn't talk to girls online except for ones you know anyway. i don't get the online relationship thing at all.

Nor do I. Honestly, what are you going to do? Send pictures to each other? Promise not to cheat by typing? Jesus Christ, it makes no sense.

major_panic said:

:shrug: I don't know much about driving in America, but yeah, logic FTW :happy:

Oh well, when you graduate, go over to Asia sometime. The driving there will seriously screw your mind over.

crossing the street in thailand and india was like playing a game of froggert. as the fucking frog.

the one thing i'm worried about with these au pair jobs is driving. i've been licensed since right before i turned 17, but i didn't drive much for the next 3 months of high school and i've been at college since thena nd away most summers. so i'm a good driver just inexperienced, and tho i'm used to boston, europe makes me nervous

Varitek said:

crossing the street in thailand and india was like playing a game of froggert. as the fucking frog.

the one thing i'm worried about with these au pair jobs is driving. i've been licensed since right before i turned 17, but i didn't drive much for the next 3 months of high school and i've been at college since thena nd away most summers. so i'm a good driver just inexperienced, and tho i'm used to boston, europe makes me nervous

Yeah, I'll bet it's quite a bit different over there. It'll take some getting used to.

I think your whole experience in a foreign country will be insanely interesting. Especially the stories that will come up. :wink:

phillyfan26 said:

Nor do I. Honestly, what are you going to do? Send pictures to each other? Promise not to cheat by typing? Jesus Christ, it makes no sense.

HAI GUISE, I HAS A GURLFREND LOL!

Well, when do we get to meet her?

SHE'S IN MALAYSIA HEHE IT'S AN ONLINE R/SHIP DOOD!

Uh, so you've never really met her in person?

NO BUT SHE :love: ME MAN!

Yeah, sure. How do you know that "she" isn't actually some 50 year old fat guy trying to screw with you?

OMGWTFSTFU!

major_panic said:

HAI GUISE, I HAS A GURLFREND LOL!

Well, when do we get to meet her?

SHE'S IN MALAYSIA HEHE IT'S AN ONLINE R/SHIP DOOD!

Uh, so you've never really met her in person?

NO BUT SHE :love: ME MAN!

Yeah, sure. How do you know that "she" isn't actually some 50 year old fat guy trying to screw with you?

OMGWTFSTFU!

Interference has them.

Varitek said:

It just takes a lot of confidence and awareness, or alternatively a lot of practice. The thing about places with crap driving, I've noticed, is that people often realise if you're a noob and a) allow for it, or b) scare the crap out of you so that you get over it.

major_panic said:

It just takes a lot of confidence and awareness, or alternatively a lot of practice. The thing about places with crap driving, I've noticed, is that people often realise if you're a noob and a) allow for it, or b) scare the crap out of you so that you get over it.

i'm fine crossing the street. i am pretty good on my own and whenever possible i just shadow a local.

phillyfan26 said:

Yeah, I'll bet it's quite a bit different over there. It'll take some getting used to.

I think your whole experience in a foreign country will be insanely interesting. Especially the stories that will come up. :wink:

hehe hopefully. i have to not party too hard and get fired. but i cannot tolerate long droughts, so dating is probably the answer.

phillyfan26 said:

He's actually receiving harsher words than he does in FYM! Laj called him a "blowhard."

i made a reference many posters won't get, unless they've seen the poster, or post in fym

luna's comment at the top of page 2 was just very luna-esque

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom