Tea, South Dakota Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phillyfan26 said:

I'm not sure I want to go to an Ivy League school anyway, but I'm not opposed to LACs.

good boy. says the small lac student. if you ever want an off the books overnight, let me know, i can even find you a guy to stay with (a gay one, as all my friends are gay, but still). small lacs are very very different than the big state schools you listed.

U2democrat said:

Well you must be one of the many people on interference of low intelligence according to Mr. Vest.

Please quote the following and post it in that thread:

I quit FYM because of morons like you. Not because of your differing opinion, but because of mind-numbingly stupid statements like "75 views, 3 replies, and all replies that are stupid??" And one of the replies you called stupid was by Yolland, no less, one of the five smartest posters on this board! Well done. You just made my decision seem that much smarter.

Oh, Irvine, if you read this, hi. You're still the man.

Varitek said:
good boy. says the small lac student. if you ever want an off the books overnight, let me know, i can even find you a guy to stay with (a gay one, as all my friends are gay, but still). small lacs are very very different than the big state schools you listed.

Ha. Well, first, I need to get my mother past her "you can't take the car to sleepovers because other neighborhoods might not be safe" tangent.

major_panic said:
Do you even have a sleeping pattern, or does it just happen randomly?

I think before baseball season she slept like 6 AM EST to 2 PM EST or something. Now, with the BoSox starting in Japan and playing at 6 AM, her schedule's whack. And dope. Sheeeeeeet.

Varitek said:
im so tired that i just left my room to brush my teeth....and forgot to bring my tooth brush

Once, and I'm not making this up, I was up late posting on here, and got up, walked downstairs, sat at my kitchen table, and waited for a few minutes. Then I realized I had no reason to be down there.

It was at that point that I decided to call it a night.

phillyfan26 said:

Once, and I'm not making this up, I was up late posting on here, and got up, walked downstairs, sat at my kitchen table, and waited for a few minutes. Then I realized I had no reason to be down there.

:lol: !!!

You guys seriously spend too much time here. I'm beginning to as well, but I make myself sleep by 2am at the latest... and only hop on around 9pmish.

phillyfan26 said:

Ha. Well, first, I need to get my mother past her "you can't take the car to sleepovers because other neighborhoods might not be safe" tangent.

Tell her you'll sleep in your car, or park it in someone's garage, or hook up the outside to a gigantic battery?

Shoot, I just wandered into FYM and went to the last page of the "Demonic Possession - is it real" thread.

What the HELL people.

major_panic said:

:lol: !!!

You guys seriously spend too much time here. I'm beginning to as well, but I make myself sleep by 2am at the latest... and only hop on around 9pmish.

I make sure not to let this take precedence over real activities (except schoolwork).

phillyfan26 said:

sometimes i type complete gibberish when i'm falling asleep. like real words but they dont make any sense together. i catch myself and delete it, and then later i always regret deleting it cause it would be funny to read. my ex could tell you about some of the similar nonsensical sentences that came out of my mouth when i was talking to him in similar states of tiredness.

phillyfan26 said:

I make sure not to let this take precedence over real activities (except schoolwork).

:up:

I should be finishing off a document study and studying some Greek grammar.

Meh.

major_panic said:

Tell her you'll sleep in your car, or park it in someone's garage, or hook up the outside to a gigantic battery?

I don't know what to tell her.

Didn't help that I got in an accident, but that was like three months ago now. At some point she's gotta let it go.

phillyfan26 said:

Please quote the following and post it in that thread:

I quit FYM because of morons like you. Not because of your differing opinion, but because of mind-numbingly stupid statements like "75 views, 3 replies, and all replies that are stupid??" And one of the replies you called stupid was by Yolland, no less, one of the five smartest posters on this board! Well done. You just made my decision seem that much smarter.

Oh, Irvine, if you read this, hi. You're still the man.

you are a cheater. like that pic of the keyboard with the notes on it.

Varitek said:

sometimes i type complete gibberish when i'm falling asleep. like real words but they dont make any sense together. i catch myself and delete it, and then later i always regret deleting it cause it would be funny to read. my ex could tell you about some of the similar nonsensical sentences that came out of my mouth when i was talking to him in similar states of tiredness.

I've found that I absolutely CANNOT talk to girls online. I just can't. It's so much easier in person for me. I can't come up with topics online though. Maybe that's hurting my chances? I don't care. I hate conversations that stop awkwardly because I run out of things to discuss.

phillyfan26 said:

I don't know what to tell her.

Didn't help that I got in an accident, but that was like three months ago now. At some point she's gotta let it go.

Ahh ok, I know how that feels. Thankfully, my parents are pretty laid-back for Asian parents, so they got over it pretty quickly.

major_panic said:
Shoot, I just wandered into FYM and went to the last page of the "Demonic Possession - is it real" thread.

What the HELL people.

the demotivational that i'm too tired to make, someone can make it and co credit me if its actually funny to a concious person

screencap of this

THE DOGS:
this place has gone to them

Varitek said:

poster92539380.jpg

Varitek said:

No, this is fair. It's like storming out of a job, quitting, and then sending a carrier pigeon and/or friend to deliver a message from me that makes fun of them.

OK, so it's cheating. Sue me. I still haven't posted in there since my quitting.

phillyfan26 said:

I've found that I absolutely CANNOT talk to girls online. I just can't. It's so much easier in person for me. I can't come up with topics online though. Maybe that's hurting my chances? I don't care. I hate conversations that stop awkwardly because I run out of things to discuss.

There's only one person that I talk to online with any kind of regularity. Otherwise, online conversations are a no for me.

Natural conversations FTW! :hi5:

Incidentally, how's the thing with the girl going?

phillyfan26 said:

your response had absolutely nothing to do with my post

anyway, you come up with topics fine here. in fact you are talking to a girl online right now!

anyway better to be awk online and proficient in person than vice versa. unless you are awk in both. in which case, sorry. and you'd fit in at swat.

major_panic said:

Ahh ok, I know how that feels. Thankfully, my parents are pretty laid-back for Asian parents, so they got over it pretty quickly.

I've been banned from driving to Philadelphia. Now, even I don't think I'm ready for Center City, but I wanted to go to Broad Street last weekend to the sports complex. As Vazza can tell you, it's almost completely separate from the city. Yet, I'm not allowed. WTF, M I RITE???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom